Share pet collecting news and advice.
Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us
Gilded Moth?

Post by Laraven » February 12th, 2013, 11:44 am

Hello,

I am having issues with finding this one. I read all the other threads about it, and I just can't seem to understand what I am sappose to be doing to find it? I was confused because my add on told me it was in Jade Forrest. I clear each zone of rares before moving on, and I couldn't find one there. So I looked it up to find out it only spawned in the Vale and NOT in JF like my add on suggests.

Could someone "dumb down" how I am to find this pet? I tired killing non-BP Gilded Moth critters between the trainer and the horde place, that didn't seem to spawn any. Should I just keep trying that? I'm lost on this one. Blizz really needs to fix this. :(

Laraven

Re: Gilded Moth?

Post by Laraven » February 12th, 2013, 11:52 am

umm, never mind... 2 seconds after posting this I found 3 lvl 24's, at 60/29 right near the horde place. All 3 were rares. :D

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » February 12th, 2013, 11:32 pm

The 3 group spawns will always be the same quality (their friends will always be the same pets/quality as well). Just FYI :mrgreen:

Bonhomous
Pet Score:2167
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Bonhomous » February 13th, 2013, 10:40 am

I saw two together near the battle trainer and I battled one of them and it was rare so I captured it.

What was cool was that because there were two there when I arrived instead of three, that meant that someone had battled one, captured their rare and left the rest. I took mine and left the last. I posted in guild chat and in general chat that there was a rare available, but the only response I got was from someone who didn't have pets high enough lvl to capture it. But I left it and hopefully someone else also got their rare.

Unless you need three rares, instead of battling all three, leave them for others. Noob.

Laraven

Post by Laraven » February 13th, 2013, 11:53 am

I did leave the other 2. Noob. ;)

Tinuthien
Top Rater
Pet Score:2415
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Tinuthien » February 13th, 2013, 7:53 pm

Gwenolyn wrote:The 3 group spawns will always be the same quality (their friends will always be the same pets/quality as well). Just FYI :mrgreen:
Thanks! Good to know! :)