'Merging pets to be on all characters' question!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mink
Pet Score:2178
Realm:Magtheridon-us
'Merging pets to be on all characters' question!

Post by Mink » April 29th, 2012, 10:10 am

I have not wondered too much about this, it sounds great to me since my serious collecting is done only on my main.
But - with childrens week.. I am missing 2 from Shatt, Willy and Legs on my main. My pally has Willy, should I just get Legs on my main?.. Do you think when it all merges, I would have both pets?

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: 'Merging pets to be on all characters' question!

Post by Lysi » April 29th, 2012, 11:08 am

At this point, I'm not bothering to get duplicate anything myself. I think it seems pretty clear from the little the beta testers have seen, we'll be able to call any pet from any toon (of course I'm not an official source!) But we don't have all the answers about MoP yet, for example, we don't know if any achievements will still be by individual, rather than all the pets combined in the pet journal. They probably will be the journal, but nothing is for sure until it's in the game.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Re: 'Merging pets to be on all characters' question!

Post by GormanGhaste » April 29th, 2012, 3:16 pm

Yes, I would say get Legs on your main this year, as it looks like your pally will give you access to the beholder pet once MoP is live.

But you'll probably still want to get Willy on your main next year, just so you can get the Veteran Nanny achievement.
Mingyao on Madoran