Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sharkticon
Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Sharkticon » January 14th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Hello all. I have a quick question about a pet. A guild on another server was nice enough to let me join/gain rep in order to purchase the thundering hatchling. Now after I purchase the pet, if I delete the character will I still have the pet in my journal for all other characters? I'm not sure since it wouldn't show up as a pet I have multiples of, it can't be caged, and it would be purchased on the deleted character. I realize things are account wide now, but idk if there are any quirks with things like this, where it would be tied to the original character. Anyone know for sure either way? Thanks for any help :oops:

Zerdolf
Pet Score:2868
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Zerdolf » January 14th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Yes, you will still have access to it. You can safely delete that toon if you's like. Once a pet is in your journal it's yours on all your toons. This is how people trade pets on different servers.

:twisted:

Sharkticon

Post by Sharkticon » January 14th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Ah, i see. I thought that only worked for pets you could cage... atleast for cross server trading anyways. Thanks for the info ^^;

Zerdolf
Pet Score:2868
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Zerdolf » January 14th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Sorry I wasn't clear before. For pets like the hatchling you have access to it on all toons once you have it on one. For example the Dark Phoenix Hatchling works the same as the Thundering and once you have it in your pet journal you can pull it out as a companion and battle with it on any toon on your account even if you later delete the toon that bought it.

As far as the trading goes, yes they have to be cageable. One party will roll a new toon on the other persons server and cage the pets from their pet journal to trade to the other persons toon.

Again, apologies if my previous post caused any confusion.

:twisted: