Thundering Dragon Hatchling.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Notamonk
Pet Score:833
Realm:Firetree-us
Thundering Dragon Hatchling.

Post by Notamonk » January 4th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Posted this in the (US) Trading forums, but figured it might help if I posted it here as well.. :)

Would anyone be willing to purchase this for me in return for some pets? Would really like to get my hands on this buy only one guild on my server has it available and will not be inviting people into the guild for the pet.

Would be much appreciated!

http://petsear.ch/Pets/US/Firetree/Notamonk

Here is a link to all of my pets and all of their info. Take your pick(s)! :)

Dash
BattleTag®:mab#2803

Re: Thundering Dragon Hatchling.

Post by Dash » January 4th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Hello, I'm afraid this pet cannot be caged and therfore traded, like other guild achievement related pets : /
Good luck though.

Poofah
Pet Score:4206
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Poofah » January 4th, 2013, 5:44 pm

This pet can't be caged, however there's a nice guild that unlocked it and has been allowing people to join and rep up to get it. Relevant to your interests. I have not personally taken them up on this (yet), but I've seen nothing but positive comments.

Dash
BattleTag®:mab#2803

Post by Dash » January 6th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Poofah, thank you so much for the heads up! I can confirm that this lovely bunch of folks will invite you and let you grind your way to the revered status.After 2 days of hard(ish) work, starting from scratch, I was able to buy the pet. Bronze bars and medium leather for the gold, DMF dailies for the last rep points, done :D

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Gendou » January 9th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Indeed. Stage Clear let me grind up to Exalted, so I was able to pick up Lil' Tarecgosa as well, which was brilliant.
Utterly fantastic people, and entertaining to boot. :)
ImageImage

Ellumina
Top Rater
Pet Score:10697
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Ellumina » January 10th, 2013, 11:03 am

Hi there! My guild has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling that you're missing, as well as a Lil Tarecgosa. People drop by all the time to get their pets with us, either starting characters from scratch or creating DKs to grind rep. Feel free to come by.

Sincerely,
Your lovely pet collecting enabler of Stage Clear

Notamonk
Pet Score:833
Realm:Firetree-us

Post by Notamonk » January 10th, 2013, 12:07 pm

Ellumina wrote:Hi there! My guild has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling that you're missing, as well as a Lil Tarecgosa. People drop by all the time to get their pets with us, either starting characters from scratch or creating DKs to grind rep. Feel free to come by.

Sincerely,
Your lovely pet collecting enabler of Stage Clear
Thanks for all of the info guys. A little tip for anyone that wants to make money on a new realm. Farm the raiding with leashes pets and sell them on the new server you move too. I've done this a few times and it works wondering. The prices vary, but the least I've sold one for (Corefire Imp) was for 500g, and the most (Giant Bone SPider) was for 10k :D

Plus it takes like minimal effort.. lol