Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us
Arena Pass 2012 - Murkimus pet!!

Post by Livingdeath » April 4th, 2012, 3:22 am

Hey all

Anyone interested in signing up for Arena Pass too? Playing 50 3v3 games (win or loss) earns you the Murkimus pet and achievement. Signup starts April 10th!! Actual games for the pet start May 8th!

Once you have created your character, if you're looking for a 3s team or are willing to put one together, please make sure to include the following information for your Arena Character! It will make it easier for you to connect to others in game.

Character Name: (example: Mysterio)
Character Class: (example: Warrior, Druid, etc.)
Server: EU or North America
Horde or Alliance:
I can play during: (example: 6PM EST to Midnight, everyday)
How many team members are you looking for? (1 or 2)
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes/No
Do you have Skype? Yes/No
RealID? (optional)

You can also include other information like your Main Character's Name and their server if you want to provide alternative contact info.
Last edited by Livingdeath on May 8th, 2012, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gaijin
Pet Score:9380
Realm:Goldrinn-us

Re: Arena Pass 2012 - Murkimus pet!!

Post by Gaijin » April 4th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Livingdeath wrote:Hey all

Anyone interested in signing up for Arena Pass too? Playing 50 games (win or loss) earns you the Murkimus pet and achievement. Signup starts April 10th!!

I am interested in doing it with my Warlock.

Reply here if you are interested!!

Livingdeath
I have some interest, but I need to know how much the arena pass will cost.

Stoddart

Post by Stoddart » April 4th, 2012, 4:13 pm

Only reason why i am buying the Pass is for the pet :D

Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us

Post by Livingdeath » April 4th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Gaijin wrote: I have some interest, but I need to know how much the arena pass will cost.
I think it will be anywhere from $20-$25 dollars. I don't know for sure because I've never really done it, but I am a PvP warlock, so it shouldn't be too bad. I think the key is to get the 50 games to qualify for the pet and then just leave the characters alone until the end of the season when they award the pet and achievement. Anyone feel free to jump in and correct me if I'm wrong, like I said, I've never done it before.
Stoddart wrote:Only reason why i am buying the Pass is for the pet :D
Same... :)

I generally play weeknights from 7PM to Midnight EST. I can skype and vent too.

Paladiac
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Paladiac » April 5th, 2012, 9:28 am

I will be doing this as well on Feathermoon alliance. I am someone who highly dislikes the PvP part of the game, but am willing to do 50 of these battles (expecting most fails) only so I can get the number of battles needed to get the pet.

Sn4tch

Post by Sn4tch » April 5th, 2012, 4:26 pm

do you need to have the arena pass to get him? i just wanna do arenas on my warrior and lose for him on Arathor

Brizie
Pet Score:1428
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Brizie » April 10th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Looking for a 3rd for arena pass. Just going for pet! disc priest/Rogue/You.
Last edited by Brizie on April 12th, 2012, 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 10th, 2012, 8:30 pm

Registration for the 2012 Arena Pass event is now open: [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/arena/[/url]

Remember, you'll need a team of 3 (including yourself) and your team must participate in 50 rated matches during specific dates during the event. I'm sure Blizzard will announce when the matches will count towards your rating, as well as the end date of the Arena Pass event.

Also, please help to maintain the spirit of the event and actually attempt to PVP in each game. Winning isn't a requirement, however there have been some cases in the past where teams that intentionally lose during the Arena Pass had their rated matches revoked and had to start over from scratch. Let's show the PVP community that the pet collecting community can play ball too. ;)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Lindele
Top Rater
Pet Score:2869
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Lindele » April 10th, 2012, 10:34 pm

I'm looking for some folks to do this with. Not sure if my husband will want to participate; if he does, we won't be able to arena unless it's late at night (after 2am EST) or earlier in the day (before 4pm EST).

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 11th, 2012, 7:58 am

I'm also looking for two others to team up with and play 50+ rated matches with during this year's Arena Pass event. My main's a resto druid, and my play times are flexible as long as I get a few days notice in advance. I'm pretty terrible at PVP and it's not my favored style of gameplay, so this really is mainly for Murkimus. :P

If you're interested, please PM me!

EDIT: Thank you, my 3's team for the Arena Pass has been filled!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Tryla
MVP
Pet Score:5334
Realm:Anub'arak-us

Post by Tryla » April 11th, 2012, 12:37 pm

I'm interested in this as well. Best playtimes for me are usually Tuesday - Friday 2-5PM Eastern, so if that works and you want another team member shoot me a message!

Raichu

Post by Raichu » April 11th, 2012, 2:02 pm

I'm looking for two partners who would like to do this too. I'm a holy pally, horde on illidan. Feel free to send a PM on here or an ingame mail. Praxedes <3

Jkblackwolf

Post by Jkblackwolf » April 11th, 2012, 2:24 pm

Heya all :)

First post of all on here!! yey !! :)

I realy would like to get hold of this pet and can play a lot during the evenings GMT+1 time (belgium).
I'm located on the server Shadowsong and my character's name is Lorethara.

Send me a message please in game :) THX !!! ;)

Felli213
Pet Score:4025
Realm:Antonidas-us

Post by Felli213 » April 11th, 2012, 6:14 pm

I am also interested in doing Arena Pass just for the pet. I would like to find 2 other like minded people to group with. I am a Warlock. It would be nice to find the group before it starts so that we all know not to leave the team and we can work together. I am Alliance.
I am on Antonidas, my toon is Yazmir. I am on most of the time, just give me a tell or send me a mail.

Shamalock
Pet Score:2818
BattleTag®:Portalis#1601
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Shamalock » April 11th, 2012, 11:25 pm

in interested in doing this just for the pet. resto/boomkin here. don't have much in res gear but like i said im just doing it for the 50 and the pet. please let me know if anyone wants to do it

Greatgrimmax
Pet Score:6058
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Greatgrimmax » April 11th, 2012, 11:58 pm

Also interested in pet hit me up 300+ arena match experience but mainly interested in pet available most nights and weekends. Ret Pally here Alliance Side (Draka). Hit me up.

Doire
Top Rater
Pet Score:3111
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Doire » April 11th, 2012, 11:59 pm

I am interested in doing this I am a Tauren Hunter... just want to get the 50 and the pet... I"m in Arizona which is on West coast time at this time.

Doire
Top Rater
Pet Score:3111
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Doire » April 12th, 2012, 12:03 am

if you get this pet via your horde character will it be also cross over and be on an alliance toon?

Zephira777
Pet Score:3769
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Zephira777 » April 12th, 2012, 1:13 am

Me and my husband plan on doing it (him for pvp, me for pet lol) holy pally/shadow priest looking for a third, were alliance and the forgotten coast (though tht wont matter once you get into that arena special realm) on pacific time, avalible later in the day on weekdays and weekends (like 6-midnight and beyond) someone join us i want a pet! lol

Were full, thx ;)
Last edited by Zephira777 on April 16th, 2012, 11:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11812
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » April 12th, 2012, 2:25 am

I already have it from the very first year, when you had to play 200 games. :D
I am no PvP Player at all. You don't really have to. All you have to do is play the fights. Not quit them. Not just stand there. Doesn't matter if you loose or win. Just try. ^_^
[I remember having much fun with this back then when I played with two guys from GB ( I hardly understood their English on Teamspeak, but it was so much fun). ]

@Doire it doesn't matter what race you play it. All your current and future chars will have the pet no matter the race.

@all It might be important to put wheter you're on a American or on a European Client. (Lot's of international folks here on the site)

@Shamalock Don't worry about your gear. You will create a new char** for the tournament. Then you have a ton of Vendors with all kind of stuff to gear you up. including gems, enchants, dungeon wear. the only thing that wasn't there were things from professions (like roket boots or the like)

** Alliance/Horde doesn't matter. You chose what you like. It will be instantly boosted to max Level with Starting Gear for all it's Speccs in the backpack. And lot's of Money to spend on the vendors.

If you're really, really out of luck finding someone for the European Server, send me a message, I might find you one.
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)