Albino buzzard

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Digem
MVP

Pet Score: 5140
Realm: Fizzcrank-US

Albino buzzard

Postby Digem » December 2nd, 2016, 5:02 am

So this pet is available from the baggie that drops doing the new pet tamer daily in northern barrens.
What strikes me as interesting is the the pet tamer is labeled a flying tamer. Does that mean they will add a tamer for one of every pet class type eventually? Will they hide these tamers throughout the world? Will these tamers all drop pets? Might be worth keeping an eye out for.

Lolfixheal

Pet Score: 5115
BattleTag®: Akasut#2294
Realm: Bronze Dragonflight-EU

Re: Albino buzzard

Postby Lolfixheal » December 2nd, 2016, 11:49 am

I sure hope they won't. Nothing is worse than out-of-reach tamers that aren't even listed on the map. Also notice her XP is less than WoD/MoP. I stopped doing her after the pet + few extra days testing stone drop. Yeah she drops stones, halleluja :p

Sarajiel

Pet Score: 5143
Realm: Aman'Thul-EU

Postby Sarajiel » December 2nd, 2016, 12:07 pm

Looking at the flavor text of the pet and quest, I'd say we might see some more trainers appearing over time in the pre-Legion world. I parked a Troll Warrior there that basically leveled from level 5 - 24 just doing the daily every day since she was discovered. I didn't receive a 2nd pet yet, but the number of stones seems fairly high compared to other old world Master Tamers.
Sarajiel's dose of nerd-culture:

www.piratez.cc

Edmuir

Pet Score: 1042
Realm: Nesingwary-US

Postby Edmuir » December 2nd, 2016, 2:09 pm

Sounds like a fine place to level my horde alt, can someone provide the TomTom coords?

Sarajiel

Pet Score: 5143
Realm: Aman'Thul-EU

Postby Sarajiel » December 2nd, 2016, 2:39 pm

Edmuir wrote:Sounds like a fine place to level my horde alt, can someone provide the TomTom coords?

Crysa is located in the Northern Barrens at 63.6 / 35.8.

Be warned that Takk the Leaper roams that area and you will have to pass areas with level 16 mobs to get there. My fully heirloomed Warrior probably made half the XP from 5 - 10 by killing that rare.
Sarajiel's dose of nerd-culture:

www.piratez.cc

GrosBonda

Pet Score: 5039
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Postby GrosBonda » December 2nd, 2016, 5:44 pm

Sarajiel wrote:Looking at the flavor text of the pet and quest, I'd say we might see some more trainers appearing over time in the pre-Legion world. I parked a Troll Warrior there that basically leveled from level 5 - 24 just doing the daily every day since she was discovered. I didn't receive a 2nd pet yet, but the number of stones seems fairly high compared to other old world Master Tamers.

never got stone or pet and doing the daily since she get discovered :(

Cahlyn
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5020
BattleTag®: Cahlyn#2230
Realm: Emerald Dream-EU

Postby Cahlyn » December 3rd, 2016, 7:35 am

GrosBonda wrote:
Sarajiel wrote:Looking at the flavor text of the pet and quest, I'd say we might see some more trainers appearing over time in the pre-Legion world. I parked a Troll Warrior there that basically leveled from level 5 - 24 just doing the daily every day since she was discovered. I didn't receive a 2nd pet yet, but the number of stones seems fairly high compared to other old world Master Tamers.

I've got a couple of stones but still working on that pet, leveled my 80 alt to 82 (and a half) so far :(

Drudatz
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4897
Realm: Kul Tiras-EU

Postby Drudatz » December 3rd, 2016, 4:26 pm

And thats RNG for you - I did it twice - got the pets on my 2nd time and never did it again.

GrosBonda

Pet Score: 5039
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Postby GrosBonda » December 3rd, 2016, 8:43 pm

GrosBonda wrote:

today i get a stone... :) my first
so RNg having mucho fun with me :roll:

Peanutty

Pet Score: 5100
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Postby Peanutty » December 4th, 2016, 1:00 am

For those who've gotten the pet (and then stopped) I'd think it's actually a good idea to leave an alt there and continue doing it. The pet is still highly valued at this time and you can probably sell it or trade it. I certainly plan on doing it even after I get it, as it's a quick and easy battle.

Paladance

Pet Score: 3771
Realm: Burning Legion-EU

Postby Paladance » December 4th, 2016, 1:21 am

Now I can sound like I'm bragging, but I managed to get a Porcupette from the Torn Bag :), aswell as a stone and an Albino Buzzard. Will definitely continue visits because I'm looking for another breed.
http://hastebin.com/raw/ifaqipexuq

Gnorm

Pet Score: 4070
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood-US

Postby Gnorm » December 9th, 2016, 3:49 pm

FYI, you can have 3 total in your pet journal, and I know somebody who has gotten two from grinding the daily every day.

Return to Pet Collecting