LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Raptorbait
Re: LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Post by Raptorbait » February 18th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Big thanks to Emily for allowing me to join last Thu. I started a new toon (Wilconow) and got exalted in a couple days at lvl 30. I used tabards of course. Sad I couldn't contribute to guild chat but I figured too many of us pet folks would clog up more important discussions lol. I was thinking to make this a new home but may not make it through the cuts today. :(

thanks again!!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » February 18th, 2013, 2:00 pm

I also would like to thank Stage Clear. I got invited last week and got my pet on Saturday and just in time it seems. 8-)
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Diamondsoul
Pet Score:13082
BattleTag®:Beegkitty#1715
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Diamondsoul » February 19th, 2013, 1:36 am

I am very sad I did not get this done with them. I did not know about the mount... What is the mount that the guilds would be selling?

Ellumina
Top Rater
Pet Score:10697
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Ellumina » February 19th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Yup, I started kicking people last night (kicked about 200 O_O). We're really close to obtaining "Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent" through killing heroic Sha. So if possible, if this thread could be closed, that would be wonderful since it seems very geared towards Stage Clear.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » February 20th, 2013, 1:07 am

Thank you again to Stage Clear for offering the pet, and gl with the guild achievement mount!

Thread is closed/locked, but feel free to start a new thread if everyone would like to discuss other possible ways to obtain the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com