LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
Realm:Barthilas-us
LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Post by Avarre » December 14th, 2012, 7:04 am

Either faction doesnt matters. hopefully on Jube'thos , Illidan or Frostmourne.

Just need to lvl my alt there to the desired rep to buy the serpent. Anyone wiling to help, plz leave contact here. Thanks.

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359

Re: LF guild with thunder serpent hatchling(us)

Post by Lunarific » December 17th, 2012, 2:54 am

Stage Clear on Kil'jaeden Horde kindly allowed a lot of people to join to get the hatchling a while back, although the thread has vanished off the WoW pet battle forums now. Could be worth a shot to see if they're still letting people do that, although if you do, don't talk to anyone other than Ellumina or Healbot- they were quite adamant about that on the forums.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » December 17th, 2012, 7:40 am

[url=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199910207?page=5]Here is the thread[/url] where Ellumina is offering invites to the guild Stage Clear for the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. Looks like the offer is still open as of 3 days ago. Very generous! :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Jestah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2501
Realm:Crushridge-us

Post by Jestah » December 18th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Kinda off topic, and I apologize but does anyone have a rough idea of what lvl we need to get to to reach the required lvl with the guild to purchase the pet without using boa tabards? I know that they changed the amount of guild rep received in mop, but have had 0 luck finding any sort of answer.

Jeykama
Realm:Frostwolf-us

Post by Jeykama » December 18th, 2012, 7:52 pm

I heard people getting it as early as lv17 (no doubt with the tabard), but personally it took lv29 to hit revered.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » December 18th, 2012, 8:13 pm

People should keep in mind this is also on a pvp server.

Jordicus
Top Rater
Pet Score:2793
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by Jordicus » December 18th, 2012, 9:54 pm

it will take roughly 25-28 lvls to get exalted with the guild. after roughly a week in Stage Clear, my alt is about lvl 25 and i am 40% through revered. you need to turn in green, yellow or orange difficulty quests to get guild rep. also keep in mind the gold needed to buy the pets.

Thundering Serpent Hatchling - 300 gold - requires Revered
Lil' Tarecgosa - 1500 gold - requires Exalted

you can also pickup the Horde guild page(300gold) & guild herald(500gold) if you dont already have them.

couple of things to consider
1) buy the Illustrious Guild Tabard(125 gold) at Friendly, and the Renowned Guild Tabard (250gold) at Honored for the guild rep boost. otherwise it will add another 15-20 levels to get to exalted.
2) class consideration
- a) monks are very strong at low levels and get a free daily starting at lvl 20. Thats an extra 275 guild rep with the tabard.
- b) DKs start at 55 which would allow them to travel around easily and do the Pet Battle dailies. Guild Rep + chance of stones...
3) you can take the "defeat the Pet Tamers" quests on your alt in Ogrimmar, and them complete them on your main on a different server, and them turn them back in on your alt for the guild rep.

Clatong
Top Rater
Pet Score:3620
BattleTag®:clatong#1432
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Clatong » December 18th, 2012, 10:09 pm

Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that they also have the Dark Phoenix Hatchling unlocked?

Jordicus
Top Rater

Post by Jordicus » December 18th, 2012, 10:47 pm

yes, Dark Phoenix Hatchling is available for purchase, requires Exalted and costs 300gold

Moozipan
Pet Score:12470
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Moozipan » December 19th, 2012, 11:37 am

I did this and the pvp thing wasn't a problem at all. In the lowest zones I was never flagged. As I leveled up, people left me alone.

Vasala
Pet Score:3795
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Vasala » December 19th, 2012, 11:23 pm

I honestly did not have any trouble with a DK on that server. I got killed by a high level a grand total of once in Hellfire Peninsula. I believe that I was somewhere between 66-67 when I hit revered using just the friendly tabard. The gold was easy via selling some extra pets on their AH. I personally plan to go ahead and gradually take that DK to 90 since their server seems to do more old achievement runs than mine. So looks like a good place to pick up missing glory mounts as well ;).

Ellumina
Top Rater
Pet Score:10697
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Ellumina » December 20th, 2012, 3:12 am

Oh hi there. Ellumina here ^^ Didn't know our thread managed to spread to this site as well =O We basically have all pets and mounts except the Reins of the Thundering Cloud Serpent (Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider). Also, Healbøt has a funny o in his name (alt 0248) if I'm not online. You can always add my BattleTag: Ellumina#1935, but just write a small note, because I'm not accepting people with no notes.

Avarre
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910

Post by Avarre » December 20th, 2012, 6:56 am

Thanks for the replies and offer, would probably try sometime this weekend.

Clatong
Top Rater
Pet Score:3620
BattleTag®:clatong#1432
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Clatong » December 21st, 2012, 3:23 pm

Thank you very much for offering this! Because I'm in my own (allinace) guild with just a couple real-life friends that rarely play, most guild pets aren't available to me. I joined your server and guild and got the page, herald, dark pheonix, lil tara, and the thundering serpant!

For those wondering, I hit exhaulted at 28, though probably could have at 26 if I had bought the friendly tabard too instead of just getting the honored one.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » December 23rd, 2012, 1:33 am

I would also like to thank Stage Clear for doing this.

Jordicus
Top Rater

Post by Jordicus » December 25th, 2012, 8:24 am

if you are still working on raising rep in Stage Clear or another similar guild, dont forget to have your guild rep tabard on when you open your christmas presents in Ogrimar/Ironforge...!!

Albain
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Albain » December 25th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Keep in mind if you have a bit of gold, you can exp-lock yourself at a very low level and do all the startzones before they go gray. It's very easy rep and doesn't take long; it got me near to exalted on my home server before I hit level 11.

Roarey
MVP
Pet Score:12979
BattleTag®:Roarey#1820
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Roarey » December 31st, 2012, 12:18 pm

My heartfelt thanks to Ellumina and Stage Clear for this selfless generosity! My small family guild only has a limited time together which we have focused upon normal raids 2-3 hrs per week, so working on gold challenge modes is pretty near impossible at this point! ;)

Tryla
MVP
Pet Score:5334
Realm:Anub'arak-us

Post by Tryla » December 31st, 2012, 12:46 pm

I'll chime in as well with effusive thanks to Ellumina and Stage Clear; it's a great thing you're doing for the collecting community! (Now, if I could only get a dragonkin stone to drop to upgrade mine...)

Azmeaiel
MVP
Pet Score:9672
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Azmeaiel » January 1st, 2013, 10:28 am

Yeh, a big thumbs up to <stage clear>, they recently let me join on a low lv toon for the pet, got it around lv 25 in approx 4 hours of straight questing (it only takes revered and i think 270-300g) use tabard as soon as you get the gold, sell off a pet or 2 to raise the funds if new to the server.