Falcosaur Matriarch bugged

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us
Re: Falcosaur Matriarch bugged

Post by Peanutty » February 1st, 2017, 2:42 pm

Zhandi wrote:I have since upgraded to 1500 slots, but the Snowfeather Hatchling is now permanently bugged for me. It's like some bit got set that I fed it already (when I was at 1000 journal limit) and it will no longer appear for me. WoW seems to only rez the orphan if it detects you haven't fed him yet. The fix would be to rez him all the time. I've filed multiple bug reports and spoke with multiple GMs. Nothing they can do... *sadface*
Wow that's pretty terrible. I'm amazed the GMs can't find a way to unflag the "fed orphan" flag. Definitely keep making bug reports (not everyday, but regularly) and hopefully if enough other people have similar issues, they'll figure out some fix to allow you to continue the quest chain.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: Falcosaur Matriarch bugged

Post by Graven » February 26th, 2017, 4:27 am

I did the same thing, fed an orphan without realising I was at 1000/1000. As stated, you can't just redo it because the game thinks you already have the pet. I submitted a ticked explaining this, and when I logged on the next day the GM had put the pet into my journal and summoned it next to me.

*Edit* If anyone is still having trouble with CS and wondering what I said to them to achieve this outcome, here is a cut & paste of the ticket and response.
Stuck on Quest
Quest : Snowfeather Swarm!

I did this quest today to get the Snowfeather Hatchling pet. I killed the Snowfeather Matriarch then went and interacted with the Orphaned Snowfeather npc, and gave it the Smoked Elderhorn. I should have received the pet at that point but unfortunately I already had the maximum 1000 pets in my journal so my character flashed as if I had received the reward but no pet appeard in the journal.
IPlease could you help, as I can't see any way I can re-do the quest as the game thinks I have already completed it.

Thanks for your time
Agnantkuz
Hey Crowbait,

My name is Aggie and I took care about your ticket today.
As all criteria were met, I have added the pet to your journal and summoned him next to you :). Feel free to start the quest now!
I trust this helps and thank you for being an important part of our gaming community!

Kind regards,

Aggie/Game Master Agnantkuz
English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe