My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

My Zoom is horny

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Thupid
Top Rater
 
Posts: 14
Joined: February 26th, 2014
Pet Score: 4977
Realm: Quel'dorei-US

My Zoom is horny

Postby Thupid » October 6th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Wish they would fix this bug with Zoom multiplying in the pet stable, I have sold more than 30 of these things and now, getting tired of clearing my pet journal.

User avatar
FuxieDK
 
Posts: 528
Joined: July 27th, 2009
Pet Score: 5002
BattleTag®: FuxieDK#2678
Realm: Draenor-EU

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby FuxieDK » October 7th, 2016, 12:19 am

WOT?!?!?

Care to explain and/or elaborate?

User avatar
Peanutty
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: May 3rd, 2011
Pet Score: 5100
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Peanutty » October 7th, 2016, 1:07 am

Zoom just self replicates to the max 3 allowed in your journal (like the old Mr. Bigglesworth bug), and can be boxed and traded/sold. I sold a couple and then thought about it and stopped, as it's obviously not intended and could possibly be considered exploitative if Blizz felt like dropping the hammer on it.

User avatar
Fran
 
Posts: 56
Joined: October 29th, 2015
Pet Score: 2729
Realm: Shattered Hand-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Fran » October 7th, 2016, 3:32 am

It's totally a sign that we will get pet breeding in the future.

User avatar
Thupid
Top Rater
 
Posts: 14
Joined: February 26th, 2014
Pet Score: 4977
Realm: Quel'dorei-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Thupid » October 7th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Peanutty wrote:Zoom just self replicates to the max 3 allowed in your journal (like the old Mr. Bigglesworth bug), and can be boxed and traded/sold. I sold a couple and then thought about it and stopped, as it's obviously not intended and could possibly be considered exploitative if Blizz felt like dropping the hammer on it.


Exactly, I hate having duplicates. I sell them for less than 100g, guess I will just have to wait until they fix this bug.

User avatar
Beastlyserenity
 
Posts: 64
Joined: March 10th, 2014
Pet Score: 3133
Realm: Draenor-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Beastlyserenity » October 13th, 2016, 10:32 am

Peanutty wrote:Zoom just self replicates to the max 3 allowed in your journal (like the old Mr. Bigglesworth bug), and can be boxed and traded/sold. I sold a couple and then thought about it and stopped, as it's obviously not intended and could possibly be considered exploitative if Blizz felt like dropping the hammer on it.


How do I make it self replicate lol? Mine isn't doing it.

User avatar
Peanutty
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: May 3rd, 2011
Pet Score: 5100
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Peanutty » October 13th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Beastlyserenity wrote:
Peanutty wrote:Zoom just self replicates to the max 3 allowed in your journal (like the old Mr. Bigglesworth bug), and can be boxed and traded/sold. I sold a couple and then thought about it and stopped, as it's obviously not intended and could possibly be considered exploitative if Blizz felt like dropping the hammer on it.


How do I make it self replicate lol? Mine isn't doing it.


Maybe they fixed it? I'll try throwing my extras away to see. You can't make it replicate, it just does it on its own - not sure if it's time or zoning or whatever, but I keep ending up with 3 no matter what.

User avatar
Britehawk
MVP
 
Posts: 4
Joined: December 28th, 2012
Pet Score: 5141
Realm: Earthen Ring-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Britehawk » October 14th, 2016, 10:40 pm

Peanutty wrote:
Beastlyserenity wrote:
Peanutty wrote:Zoom just self replicates to the max 3 allowed in your journal (like the old Mr. Bigglesworth bug), and can be boxed and traded/sold. I sold a couple and then thought about it and stopped, as it's obviously not intended and could possibly be considered exploitative if Blizz felt like dropping the hammer on it.


How do I make it self replicate lol? Mine isn't doing it.


Maybe they fixed it? I'll try throwing my extras away to see. You can't make it replicate, it just does it on its own - not sure if it's time or zoning or whatever, but I keep ending up with 3 no matter what.


Definitely not fixed.
Zoom.jpg
Zoom.jpg (197.81 KiB) Viewed 465 times

User avatar
Peanutty
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: May 3rd, 2011
Pet Score: 5100
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Peanutty » October 15th, 2016, 12:41 am

LOL! Great screenshot. Yeah, I'm back to 3 Zooms again. Wish they'd fix it, this drives me crazy!

User avatar
Paladance
 
Posts: 661
Joined: July 18th, 2015
Pet Score: 3771
Realm: Burning Legion-EU

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Paladance » October 15th, 2016, 12:45 am

Beastlyserenity wrote:How do I make it self replicate lol? Mine isn't doing it.


Did you get him from the achievement or buy from the AH? As far as I can see the bug is related to the achievement.

(600)
Image
http://hastebin.com/raw/ifaqipexuq

User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 302
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 5034
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby GrosBonda » October 15th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Paladance wrote:
Beastlyserenity wrote:How do I make it self replicate lol? Mine isn't doing it.


Did you get him from the achievement or buy from the AH? As far as I can see the bug is related to the achievement.

(600)

bug is related to achieve.....

User avatar
GrosBonda
 
Posts: 302
Joined: October 1st, 2009
Pet Score: 5034
BattleTag®: Grosbonda#1406
Realm: Arygos-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby GrosBonda » October 26th, 2016, 8:19 am

FIXED!!
and they remove any extra you had

User avatar
Thupid
Top Rater
 
Posts: 14
Joined: February 26th, 2014
Pet Score: 4977
Realm: Quel'dorei-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Thupid » October 26th, 2016, 2:12 pm

Confirmed, with the latest patch they removed the self replicating zooms.

User avatar
Peanutty
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: May 3rd, 2011
Pet Score: 5100
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Peanutty » October 26th, 2016, 2:18 pm

Yay for the fix - though I had to manually throw away the last batch of spawns in my pet journal.

User avatar
Salus
 
Posts: 48
Joined: May 6th, 2014
Pet Score: 4760
Realm: Hyjal-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Salus » October 27th, 2016, 11:07 pm

GrosBonda wrote:FIXED!!
and they remove any extra you had


I think they switched him to uncageable as well. All my cages seem to be gone, and I can't find any on the AH anymore.

I'm curious - are there people who bought the pet, but did not complete the achievement and subsequently lost it?

User avatar
Gilneas
Top Rater
 
Posts: 427
Joined: May 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 5059
Realm: Kargath-US

Re: My Zoom is horny

Postby Gilneas » October 28th, 2016, 8:50 am

Salus wrote:
GrosBonda wrote:FIXED!!
and they remove any extra you had


I think they switched him to uncageable as well. All my cages seem to be gone, and I can't find any on the AH anymore.

I'm curious - are there people who bought the pet, but did not complete the achievement and subsequently lost it?


No, still have mine that I got off the AH for 100g.

Though you are correct, he is no longer tradable (and is now unique).


Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest