Dream Whelpling now available

Share pet collecting news and advice.
GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us
Re: Dream Whelpling now available

Post by GrosBonda » September 24th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Blue_frog wrote:I am on if anyone wants one. Maybe for an hour or 2. Message me on kalyn-windrunner (A). I'll give you your very own personal rare farming group.
Thanks a lot Kalyn....
very kind of you
Hope i will be able give it back some day.
Thanks again.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 24th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Listing my normal lockout in the custom LFG finder for the next hour or two. Alliance-US, "Dream Whelpling battle pet".
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » September 24th, 2016, 10:28 pm

I will be using my raid lockout again as well in 30 minutes. If you have a 110 Horde character on a U.S./Brazilian/Mexican server look up "Dream Whelpling" in the group finder under Premade Groups/Custom. Directions to the raid and where to go once you enter are in the description.

Deunan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5447
BattleTag®:Chathsolen#1629
Realm:Exodar-us

Post by Deunan » September 24th, 2016, 11:04 pm

Solana wrote:I will be using my raid lockout again as well in 30 minutes. If you have a 110 Horde character on a U.S./Brazilian/Mexican server look up "Dream Whelpling" in the group finder under Premade Groups/Custom. Directions to the raid and where to go once you enter are in the description.
Thank you. :D

Throatslit
MVP
Pet Score:13129
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Throatslit » September 24th, 2016, 11:23 pm

You're a total Boss Quintessence :)
Thank you for the opportunity to gram my little Dream Whelpling.

Of note, and thankfully, the Oceanic Servers are able to see the listed LFG from Quintessence - I reside on Nagrand - Oceanic, and was able to see and join the raid put up by Quintessence.

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » September 24th, 2016, 11:50 pm

Thank you so much Kelly for listing and letting us come crash your lockout today! :D

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » September 25th, 2016, 12:00 am

You are both very welcome [profile]Deunan[/profile] and [profile]Saviya[/profile] ;)

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » September 25th, 2016, 12:47 am

De-listing for the evening. Congratulations to everyone who was able to come out and capture a whelpling! I will try to list again Sunday evening.

Cahlyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:11246
BattleTag®:Cahlyn#2230
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Post by Cahlyn » September 25th, 2016, 5:11 am

If there is anyone on an EU realm (horde or alliance) willing to allow me in I would be eternally grateful. Unfortunately for me I don't get the time to put into a raid, mainly because I can't handle late nights any more!

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Angelcat2887 » September 25th, 2016, 5:10 pm

the EU side seem to be lacking, i havent found any groups listed for the dream whelp, but apon asking in trade chat i have lined myself up for a run tomorrow, in a half cleared raid (last boss is dead) and was told they are up.

so EU people might be worth asking as im think most of the raiders dont even know about the pet.

Blue_frog
Pet Score:4970
BattleTag®:Kalyn#1830
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Blue_frog » September 25th, 2016, 6:32 pm

Angelcat2887 wrote:the EU side seem to be lacking, i havent found any groups listed for the dream whelp, but apon asking in trade chat i have lined myself up for a run tomorrow, in a half cleared raid (last boss is dead) and was told they are up.

so EU people might be worth asking as im think most of the raiders dont even know about the pet.
No, most raiders who aren't into pet battles, it is a great surprise. Non pet battle raiders in my raid look at it as a prestige thing. They didn't know about it before hand.

Honestly, if i was in your shoes on eu i'd spam trade and see if someone was willing to afk for 5 mins in the raid with a 7/7 lockout.

Angelcat2887

Post by Angelcat2887 » September 26th, 2016, 10:42 am

sadly i had no luck, i managed to get into the the raid, with the last boss cleared, but no portals had spawned for me to move about while inside, so i was unable to find a Dream Whelp :cry:

my only hope now if LFR will have them, or im gonna have to pull my socks up and get raiding myself :shock:

would like to know if anyone else has had issues going in on someone else's lockout.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » September 26th, 2016, 11:31 am

Angelcat2887 wrote:sadly i had no luck, i managed to get into the the raid, with the last boss cleared, but no portals had spawned for me to move about while inside, so i was unable to find a Dream Whelp :cry:
To get to the uncorrupted version of the dream you jump into the giant red swirling whirlpool, which I guess could also be considered a portal...? Was the whirlpool missing for you? If so, that surely has to be a bug.

The only issue I've had with sharing my lockout with others via the custom LFG finder is that a few had a weird phasing issue. They could zone in and would be in the correct raid area, but I couldn't see them and they couldn't see me. This resulted in them experiencing the 'failed to create battle' error. Zoning out and reforming the group seemed to fix it, and we were all eventually in the same phase.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Angelcat2887

Post by Angelcat2887 » September 26th, 2016, 12:49 pm

Quintessence wrote:To get to the uncorrupted version of the dream you jump into the giant red swirling whirlpool, which I guess could also be considered a portal...? Was the whirlpool missing for you? If so, that surely has to be a bug.
i couldn't see anything that looked like a portal/whirlpool. have you got a screenshot of it? ill give it another go if u can find another nice person with a lock out, and ill keep my eyes open on group finder.

Dose it have to be a full 7/7 or can the last boss just be killed? cus i went in on a 5/7 lockout.

Blue_frog
Pet Score:4970
BattleTag®:Kalyn#1830
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Blue_frog » September 26th, 2016, 1:46 pm

Angelcat2887 wrote:
Quintessence wrote:To get to the uncorrupted version of the dream you jump into the giant red swirling whirlpool, which I guess could also be considered a portal...? Was the whirlpool missing for you? If so, that surely has to be a bug.
i couldn't see anything that looked like a portal/whirlpool. have you got a screenshot of it? ill give it another go if u can find another nice person with a lock out, and ill keep my eyes open on group finder.

Dose it have to be a full 7/7 or can the last boss just be killed? cus i went in on a 5/7 lockout.
Yes/no

A full clear would be easiest to get to and have the easiest directions.

But if not cleared you should still be able to get to the portals. The direction if they missed a boss... "enter the raid, go up the ramp to the portals, take the middle of the room portal and then jump in red vortex. I think cenaruis and the last boss must be dead and maybe some other bosses for trash reasons.

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » September 26th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Thanks for doing this everyone! I will have to check NA servers tonight and see if any are up for Alliance.
Sadly, my Horde toons havent hit 110 yet :oops:

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » September 26th, 2016, 6:22 pm

This is what the inside of the raid looks like when you zone in (7/7 clear): https://flic.kr/p/MsHRHG.

You run straight ahead into that big red whirlpool and it will drop you down into another room where the whelplings are.

The room with the whelplings looks like this: https://flic.kr/p/MsHUQd.

Angelcat2887

Post by Angelcat2887 » September 26th, 2016, 8:33 pm

Solana wrote:This is what the inside of the raid looks like when you zone in (7/7 clear): https://flic.kr/p/MsHRHG.

You run straight ahead into that big red whirlpool and it will drop you down into another room where the whelplings are.

The room with the whelplings looks like this: https://flic.kr/p/MsHUQd.
thank you for these. yeah this was not what i saw when i zoned in on the 5/7. guess ill keep trying. if anyone dose have a EU horde lockout id love to hear from you. :D

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » September 27th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Listing my Normal lockout for pet collectors right now, Ally-US/Oceanic. Search in custom LFG finder for "Dream Whelpling battle pet". Will be up for ~1hr.

Killerkarl
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Killerkarl » September 28th, 2016, 12:08 am

Thanks Quin, was able to land number 835.