More PvP Prestige pets!!!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sarajiel
Pet Score:5538
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu
Re: More PvP Prestige pets!!!

Post by Sarajiel » September 27th, 2016, 7:44 pm

I just did two tower WQs and it seems they give 300 honor each now. At least it's worth doing them for AP or Order Hall resources. :?
Sarajiel's dose of nerd culture...

www.piratez.cc

The next novel will be out Soon™

Killerkarl
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Killerkarl » September 27th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Sarajiel wrote:I just did two tower WQs and it seems they give 300 honor each now. At least it's worth doing them for AP or Order Hall resources. :?
They moved them back to 300 honor but now they are on a 24 hour timer.

Bertor
Pet Score:12862
BattleTag®:Davenor#1183
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Bertor » September 28th, 2016, 6:08 am

I got my Alliance Enthusiast this week-end and I love him. I cursed so much while doing PvP that I gave him a French swear word. I was planning on doing the horde side, but I'll focus on getting prestige for my main.

The little guy is very creepy though with his random emotes. I like how he cheers at you when you kill other players. I don't like PvP but he was well worth it imo.

Ishildur
Pet Score:4812
Realm:Uldum-us

Post by Ishildur » September 28th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Buruan wrote:They really are trying to get everyone into each of the content groups.
While I understand that, I am not happy. If the pets were tradeable it wouldnt be that bad,, i always opted to grinding gold and buying the raid pets, rather than raiding for which I have no time.
If they let you trade the pvp pets, I think a lot of pvp players would be happy for the amounts they could charge for the higher prestige pets. I've heard a lot of complaints from strict pvp players over the years about lack of gold and having to do pve content for that. And a lot of pve players would be happy to just not have to do that.

But Blizzard will never do that because anything players can gain from pvp cannot be traded, sold or in anyway given to others because all pvp rewards ever, from highest rated gladiatorial arena fights to casually queuing for a BG, are all about the mad skillz and showing off that you're so skilled (at grinding honor in this case). Which is not at all the same as having amazing skills at pve grinding because that only requires persistence and and... shut up carebear scrubs the pvp grind is just different cuz reasons! ;)