No catching in legion

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Soundingelk
Pet Score:5215
Realm:Aggramar-us
No catching in legion

Post by Soundingelk » September 4th, 2016, 5:08 pm

Been trying to catch some of the new wild pets in legion but cannot even though it shows 0/3 i get a message i already have three pets in my collection. I know I don't have any spiketailed beavers frustrating.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: No catching in legion

Post by Ranok » September 4th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Error message could maybe be a little clearer, what it's trying to tell you is that your Pet Journal is full. 1,000 pets is still limit until you get the Broken Isles achieve that raises it to 1,500.

Cage a few of your less useful extras and store them in bank.

Soundingelk
Pet Score:5215
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Soundingelk » September 4th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Awesome did not know there was a cap I will clean up a bit and try.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » September 4th, 2016, 11:28 pm

Soundingelk wrote:Awesome did not know there was a cap I will clean up a bit and try.
Well, at least get rid of the duplicates ... use the pet Search place to see what you have as duplicates first. This way you don't remove stuff that is worth keeping?

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » September 6th, 2016, 2:21 pm

I caged over 20 pets to bring myself down to low enough. Found a rare of a Legion pet, went to try to catch it, and got the same error, that I had three of that pet already or 1000 pets. If I just caged 20, there's no way I could have 1000.

I gave up. Pet Battling is clunky for me now since I lost all my Rematch Teams (had to do a total WoW reboot and the variable was lost. :( But then I bought a new computer 6 days later, and now NO PROBLEMS WITH WOW. Still having trouble finding the motivation to do Pet Battles when I really want to try Progression Raiding this xpac.
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3