I'm happy to tell you that it's a time of giveaway!
Sadly, I can give prizes only to EU players -- nevertheless, all of you are welcome to contribute! Formal:
1. The raffle starts on Saturday, 2nd of July 2016, 21:00 CEST and lasts to Sunday, 7th of August 2016, 21:00 CEST.
2. An account has to be created prior to 3rd of June 2016 or have at least 10 posts and its owner has to be playing on EU servers to be included into the list. (EDIT: As of 9th of July 2016 any EU player can post in a separate official forums thread provided that they have a character created before June 2016.)
3. Let me know in the top of your post if you are eligible but don't want to get a prize.
4. 7th of August 2016, 21:30 CEST there are going to be 4 rolls performed ingame. Let me know if you want to witness them; the faction depends on the total amount of requests.
5. Each roll grants access to one set of prizes -- see the "What can you get?" section for more details.
6. No number on the list is changed after each roll; in the case of a duplicate, the roll is just repeated.
7. The results' order decides about a pickup choice -- first winner can take anything and another winners can choose among remaining sets respectively. You can type your priority in the entry to make things clear since the very rolls.
8. Be honest -- no multiple attempts. What you need to do?
The subject of this raffle is the Darkmoon Faire event and its location, Darkmoon Island.
Just tell me something about it -- it's up to you what's it.
You can close your eyes for a while with a Darkmoon Faire music on your headphones.
Below there are some examples, but just for inspiration -- you don't have to stick to them!How often do you visit it? What can you remember from your first visit here? What do you like or not?
Are there some little details that none notices, or that are known by anyone, but very appealing to you?
Maybe have you been at the old Darkmoon Faire prior to Cataclysm, how it was felt like?
If you were Moonfang, would you forgive the raiders?
What's your personal tactic against the Darkmoon Rabbit?
Who could the Erynis be besides the lootbearers?
Are the races annoying you just like almost everyone else? How could they influence the life of the faire NPCs?
Have you ever had a dream that took the place at the Darkmoon Faire?
If you have never, even been at the Darkmoon Faire, don't worry and tell just that -- I won't bite.
Maybe is there a reason to avoid this place? There are rumours…What can you get?
There are four sets of prizes distributed between four rolls:
4. All Lhara's tradeable pets (Darkmoon Cub
+ Darkmoon Hatchling
+ Darkmoon Monke
y + Darkmoon Tonk
+ Darkmoon Turtle
+ Darkmoon Zeppelin
3. Darkmoon Eye
+ Syd the Squid
2. Moon Moon
(breed to choose) + Sea Pony
+ Ghostshell Crab
1. Darkmoon Rabbit
I assume that everyone here has at least one pet at maximum level, so my goal is to give to you the 25s aswell (24s if you don't have a Rookie Pet Mob). Sorry if that isn't the case!
However, if you don't want to pick up any of the pets (because you have everything; no guildie to share goods with them etc.), you can choose a full Replica set for any class.
That offer, however, can't be granted to more than one player.
You need to be able to create an Alliance character on Burning Legion realm to get the replicas (No worries; the wardrobe should have already been implemented).
Good luck! I know we'll have a fun.