[ENDED] Madja's last(?) raffle [Any region]

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Chapterhouse
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Ysera-us
Re: Madja's last(?) raffle [Any region]

Post by Chapterhouse » May 6th, 2016, 10:34 pm

If I had to choose just one (so difficult to decide!) I would have to go with Enchanted Broom because I hate cleaning!

Desi
Pet Score:5590
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Desi » May 7th, 2016, 12:28 am

I would choose the Argent Squire, as when you have the pony bridle, he can be used for mailbox, bank or vendor access which would be pretty handy in real life!

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » May 7th, 2016, 7:39 am

Id adopt the Blossoming ancient because he is seasonal with the weather and changes throughout the year he will make me smile when i feel under the weather no matter what season he be.
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Flownzu
Top Rater
Pet Score:4791
BattleTag®:flownzu#2871
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Flownzu » May 7th, 2016, 8:17 am

I think I would adopt a Fox Kit or Alpine Fox Kit :)

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Madja » May 7th, 2016, 10:12 am

Petzy wrote:In honor of Children's Week when it does become time maybe you will adopt an orphan, :lol: If you are anything in RL like how you have been here they will be lucky to get you! :D
Awww... You're so sweet! Thank you :]

Also, it seems people think I'm leaving the site, but that's not the case. I'll still be lurking around here :D
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Melanis
Pet Score:9245
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Melanis » May 9th, 2016, 8:10 pm

I think I would pick up Mini-Thor so I could sleep peacefully at night knowing an automated weapons platform defended my family from the dangers of real life! - Also, hes awesome looking!

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » May 9th, 2016, 9:52 pm

First of all, thank you so much for your raffles, Madja. :) The threads have been reliable smile-producers.

This is a tough one.

I love the idea of [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] and [pet]Blossoming Ancient [/pet] producing Sunshine on demand, and always being cheery.

I really love the idea of [pet]Enchanted Broom[/pet] doing the housework!

[pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] also came to mind ... for some reason...

But in the end, I'd love to play endlessly with the [pet]Frostwolf Ghostpup[/pet]
The little wolf told to stay.
Watching, waiting, for vacant prey.
Too proud to leave, she slipped away.
Unburdened now, forever free to play.

Sidonwy
Pet Score:9169
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Sidonwy » May 10th, 2016, 6:35 pm

Thank you for running these contests! And I hope your fortunate circumstances only get better as time goes on!

It took me a while to figure out which pet to pick since there are a few that I love or that various of my alts have as their particular, ic, pet. My little Forsaken rogue-child, Ranunculus would be so sad without her [pet]giant sewer rat[/pet], and my dk Lucasta made her first living friend in a [pet]Siamese cat[/pet] named Smudge. And ooc, the idea of the [pet]Wanderer's Festival hatchling[/pet], raising one and then bundling my nearest and dearest onto its back and just paddling away definitely has some appeal, some days.

But it came to me tonight, I have to pick the [pet]Lashtail Hatchling[/pet]. The raptor hatchlings are so smart, I'm sure she'd be a terror initially, but just thinking of doing agility or flyball with her makes me laugh. If I could take any pet away from the worlds of WoW, she's it.

Faolin
Pet Score:3225
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Faolin » May 10th, 2016, 11:41 pm

Wow, this is hard! Thanks for another awesome raffle :D I have my little Brightpaw named Madja to remind me of his origins!

As for a pet I'd want in real life? I thiiiiiiinnnkk.......the Hippogryph hatchling :D

Az190
Pet Score:4253
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu

Post by Az190 » May 18th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Madja wrote:this will unfortunately be my last raffle
Congratulations//Too bad :D

I love cats but I've got really no time or room for pets, so... Mr. Bigglesworth?
Being already dead he shouldn't need any food or litter :roll:

Even though i'm pretty sure that, incorporeal or not, he would meow at the doors anyway (just to change his mind a moment later).

Rhett
Pet Score:4243
Realm:Mazrigos-eu

Post by Rhett » May 18th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Sorry to hear you're losing interest in WoW - so many have but.. *rambles off in own world*

I'd definitely have to say the Wolpertinger! I adore rabbits like nobodies business but if I can have a wow pet in real life, why not step it up and go for something fancy! And they also look like they could fight off some of those predators. His horns don't bother me, rabbits can be destructive when bored anyway so.. :D

Raax
Pet Score:10990
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Raax » May 19th, 2016, 10:32 am

If I had to choose, I'd pick the Crawling Claw. It might not be the best looking pet or have the best fighting moves, but it's been my constant companion ever since found him.

It would be great to have something to play Rock, Paper, Scissors with (and to fetch me the occasional beer!).

Etta
Pet Score:10819
BattleTag®:Etta#1150
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Etta » May 19th, 2016, 12:56 pm

I would adopt the Baby Blizzard Bear. Polar bears are my absolute favorite and I'm convinced that I would be able to talk the polar bear into NOT eating me. I named my Baby Blizzard Bear Knut after the little polar bear who was orphaned and rejected by his mother at birth in the Berlin Zoological Gardens. He was raised by the zookeepers. He died unexpectedly at age four, but he was a sweet, cute little polar bear who brought joy to people.

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » May 20th, 2016, 6:04 am

Etta wrote:I would adopt the Baby Blizzard Bear. Polar bears are my absolute favorite and I'm convinced that I would be able to talk the polar bear into NOT eating me. I named my Baby Blizzard Bear Knut after the little polar bear who was orphaned and rejected by his mother at birth in the Berlin Zoological Gardens. He was raised by the zookeepers. He died unexpectedly at age four, but he was a sweet, cute little polar bear who brought joy to people.
Already entered but had to reply to this. I don't have the Baby Blizzard Bear due to being on vacation the week he was available, but if I had one I would name him Knut too. He was such a cute and playful bear.

Kyogan
Pet Score:7764
Realm:Dun Modr-eu

Post by Kyogan » May 20th, 2016, 7:05 am

It would be Grunty of course! You never know when the Zerg will choose Earth for breakfast...

Maylea
Pet Score:8471
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Maylea » May 20th, 2016, 12:53 pm

I think I would like the Kung Fu Panda! Who doesn't need a little bodyguard. Another fun one would be the Anubis Idol.

Deviantelf
Pet Score:12827
BattleTag®:Deviantelf#1836
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Deviantelf » May 26th, 2016, 10:04 pm

I'd pick the Giraffe Calf but I don't have a way to house/feed/care for it. So I'm going with the Curious Oracle Hatchling. I think they're cute and I spent a lot of time with the Oracles to finally get my Green Proto Drake and became rather attached to them.

I might have to hide all the shiny things, or know where it hides them so I can retrieve them as needed :D.

Thank you Madja, for all you've done. These raffles have been great fun even without winning anything. If fact I was chatting with my friend in text and got distracted reading all the replies and she asked if I was busy. :)

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » May 27th, 2016, 1:36 am

All my favorite pets are undead, but I think having one of those in real life would be a little more sad/scary, even if the models are adorable (I'm looking at you, infested bear cub <3 and the blighthawk, he's cute too! And oh, my scourged whelpling, veteran of my pvp team and... *cough*). You know what, I pick an undead model after all... My Bone spider named Apple. I play RP servers, and he's been the in-character pet of my favorite character for years now. She doesn't realise he's dead, and continues to try and feed and take care of him like a living... giant spider? X)

The foodcosts would definetly be a plus, though. And you would never have to worry about burglars with a guarddog like that!

Kaz17
Pet Score:13824
Realm:Dalvengyr-us

Post by Kaz17 » May 27th, 2016, 9:09 am

I know the feeling Madja after farming all week for mounts to drop from Sha etc. with no success. Feeling rather bored with wow. Bring on legion and quick. I will miss your raffles so thank you for all the fun! I would choose a Celestial Dragon because it is soo cute. No other reason. I have all the mounts and pets unless they are going to bring out a new one soon so anyway maybe I will have to miss the thrill of winning this time. I always hoped I would win one of your raffles one day lol. Oh well. Good luck in your new ventures.