US - Pet Contest On main WoW Forums

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us
US - Pet Contest On main WoW Forums

Post by Ebil » March 12th, 2016, 9:30 am

I wanted to post here to let you all know that I am hosting a screenshot contest on the main forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742904282

It is open to everyone so I hope to see some of you there.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Re: Pet Contest On main WoW Forums

Post by Yazhi » March 13th, 2016, 3:52 pm

Such a lovely idea to do a contest :D

Would you please update the topic to specify US, as ofc this wouldn't be eligible to us over on EU. Avoid some disappointment ^^

May throw an entry in just for fun :D

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: Pet Contest On main WoW Forums

Post by Mehetabel » March 14th, 2016, 8:15 am

I'm sure it's time that Blizz created just the one lot of forums. The US/EU split is really annoying with not being able to post on each other's forums. :(
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: US - Pet Contest On main WoW Forums

Post by Darolyn » March 15th, 2016, 11:44 am

In this case, the prize is caged pets on a US realm, so even if you could post on the forums, you wouldn't be able to claim the prize.

I wish different regions didn't exist. :(
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: US - Pet Contest On main WoW Forums

Post by Paladance » March 19th, 2016, 2:44 am

Our EU community is not bad. We have many great candidates for creating an influencial group!
However, I can barely see anyone new who gives a fresh insight into discussions. Even with my bizarre ideas to be sure that all elements are covered and we don't get bored too fast! :lol:
We had a "blue posters crisis" for a certain while and there's a saying that an EU voice is never heard, but well, there is a "flow" difference between EU and US discussions and this isn't something that a blue poster can influence.
But well, I suspect that even in the US forums sometimes the discussion becomes kind of encircled aswell. :P

I guess that with our current technical capabilities many people may prefer a live conversation over making long-time statements in the posts, though the latter ones can help in maintaining the main points of the discussion.
A logged IRC channel, maybe? ;)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507