[ENDED] Madja's Fifth Friendly Raffle - Special Edition

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Re: Madja's Fifth Friendly Raffle - Special Edition (Any Reg

Post by Markedangel6469 » November 4th, 2015, 8:29 am

Ladystitch wrote:I counter your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] with a [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet], first using [pet]Flamethrower[/pet], followed by [pet]Puppies of the Flame[/pet], so when you cast that [pet]Powerball[/pet], you will miss and then finish you off with [pet]Flamethrower[/pet] again. If you do manage to get off a lucky hit and do damage me, but don't one shot I will cast [pet]Cauterize[/pet] to heal up a bit of my health. By the way I hope the format of this is right lol, this is my first time posting on here :D
I would counter your Molten Corgi with my Anubisath Idol. Sandstorm to mitigate your Puppies of the Flame, Crush as a filler and deflection for your power move.
Thank you for offering this chance Deathy is one of the very few last pets I need!

Emberfeu

Post by Emberfeu » November 4th, 2015, 8:56 am

Markedangel6469 wrote:
Ladystitch wrote:I counter your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] with a [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet], first using [pet]Flamethrower[/pet], followed by [pet]Puppies of the Flame[/pet], so when you cast that [pet]Powerball[/pet], you will miss and then finish you off with [pet]Flamethrower[/pet] again. If you do manage to get off a lucky hit and do damage me, but don't one shot I will cast [pet]Cauterize[/pet] to heal up a bit of my health. By the way I hope the format of this is right lol, this is my first time posting on here :D
I would counter your Molten Corgi with my Anubisath Idol. Sandstorm to mitigate your Puppies of the Flame, Crush as a filler and deflection for your power move.
Thank you for offering this chance Deathy is one of the very few last pets I need!
I would counter your Anubisath Idol with a [pet]Graves[/pet], with Consume to keep himself alive after using Bonestorm at the price of a bit of his health. Ending it all with Grave Destruction.

Hope I did this right..always wanted a Deathy! GLHF all!

Angerfisty
Pet Score:2768
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Angerfisty » November 4th, 2015, 9:01 am

Ur Anubisath will be crushed when the slimiest snail of them all enter the arena its ZOMSTROK with his Shell Shield and Infected claw he will burry you beneath the ground where the Anubisath idol belongs!

GL to the winner of amazing deathy!

Edit; someone was there before me! HA

Ur graves will go down against the most dangerous rabit the world has ever seen!! i choose u darkmoon rabbit with evasion / stampede and Scratch he will put u back in ur grave!

Terranoch
Top Rater
Pet Score:6026
BattleTag®:Zarach#21291
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Terranoch » November 4th, 2015, 9:23 am

Angerfisty wrote: Ur graves will go down against the most dangerous rabit the world has ever seen!! i choose u darkmoon rabbit with evasion / stampede and Scratch he will put u back in ur grave!
Pfft your darkmoon rabbit is an easy target for my Direhorn Runt with Trihorn Charge / Horn Attack / Trihorn Shield :)
Trihorn Charge every time your evasion comes out of cooldown, use my Trihorn shield on your evasion turn which nullifies Stampede and reduces the scratch damage

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » November 4th, 2015, 9:46 am

Terranoch wrote: Pfft your darkmoon rabbit is an easy target for my Direhorn Runt with Trihorn Charge / Horn Attack / Trihorn Shield :)
Trihorn Charge every time your evasion comes out of cooldown, use my Trihorn shield on your evasion turn which nullifies Stampede and reduces the scratch damage
Your Direhorn Runt will fall easily to my Tranquil Mechanical Yeti, which can two shot you using Call Lightning + 25% boosted Ion Cannon. If you have some heals from another pet, a couple Metal Fists can soften you up before the Ion Cannon.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Alucryts
Pet Score:2677
Realm:Drak'thul-us

Post by Alucryts » November 4th, 2015, 10:03 am

Jerebear wrote:
Terranoch wrote: Pfft your darkmoon rabbit is an easy target for my Direhorn Runt with Trihorn Charge / Horn Attack / Trihorn Shield :)
Your Direhorn Runt will fall easily to my Tranquil Mechanical Yeti, which can two shot you using Call Lightning + 25% boosted Ion Cannon. If you have some heals from another pet, a couple Metal Fists can soften you up before the Ion Cannon.
An H/H Fel Flame can both use your call lightning with a DOT and write over it with Scorched Earth. On top of that ion cannon does nothing to a huge health pool while doing weak damage vs the Fel Flame. To finish it off it does strong damage to the mech through conflagorate.

Angryyankee
Pet Score:4113
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Angryyankee » November 4th, 2015, 10:49 am

Alucryts wrote:
Jerebear wrote:
An H/H Fel Flame can both use your call lightning with a DOT and write over it with Scorched Earth. On top of that ion cannon does nothing to a huge health pool while doing weak damage vs the Fel Flame. To finish it off it does strong damage to the mech through conflagorate.
My Dancing Water Skimmer will extinguish your fire! Pump and water jet combo with a nice cleansing rain for added damage and health.

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » November 4th, 2015, 10:58 am

Angryyankee wrote:
Alucryts wrote:
Jerebear wrote:
My Dancing Water Skimmer will extinguish your fire! Pump and water jet combo with a nice cleansing rain for added damage and health.
My Amber Moth will decimate your Skimmer. Moth Dust hits hard, Cocoon strike protects from the pump and Alpha Strike finishes the little water bug off.

Deklavar
Pet Score:3522
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Deklavar » November 4th, 2015, 11:43 am

Your amber moth may be a hard hitter, but an Emerald Proto-whelp with that. The emerald presence buff would augment the already reduced damage, and using emerald dream, it can heal itself back up. It would wear down the Amber Moth through Emerald Bite.

Beave
Pet Score:4259
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Beave » November 4th, 2015, 12:10 pm

(There should be a rule against reusing the same pets.)

Your emerald proto whelp has a variety of self-heals and buffs no matter which talents he's spec'd with. There's a reason he's one of the very best and most versatile wild-caught pets in the game. I'm going to go deep into my pet journal and pull out a powerhouse of humanoid attacks that can pound you into submission before you can heal out of them. Curious Wolvar Pup's Frenzyheart Brew, Punch, and Whirlwind will be more than your dragon can handle.

Thatasrail
Pet Score:13077
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Thatasrail » November 4th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Beave wrote:(There should be a rule against reusing the same pets.)

Your emerald proto whelp has a variety of self-heals and buffs no matter which talents he's spec'd with. There's a reason he's one of the very best and most versatile wild-caught pets in the game. I'm going to go deep into my pet journal and pull out a powerhouse of humanoid attacks that can pound you into submission before you can heal out of them. Curious Wolvar Pup's Frenzyheart Brew, Punch, and Whirlwind will be more than your dragon can handle.
The Tiny Sporebat, using Shadow Shock/Leech Seed/Spore Shrooms and coupled with the Sporebat's high health and flying type-boosted speed, will give me some decent self-healing and good damage output against the powerful Puppy-Man.

Zepp
Pet Score:3922
Realm:Drak'Tharon-us

Post by Zepp » November 4th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Thatasrail wrote:The Tiny Sporebat, using Shadow Shock/Leech Seed/Spore Shrooms and coupled with the Sporebat's high health and flying type-boosted speed, will give me some decent self-healing and good damage output against the powerful Puppy-Man.
I'm going to have to bring a Nexus Whelpling. He has a good chance of being 'weak against' for your SporeBat's abilities, and he is a devastating flying smasher. Tail Sweep, Mana Surge, Arcane Storm.

Thank you for this raffle!

Renotarshil
Pet Score:3895
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Renotarshil » November 4th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Zepp wrote:
Thatasrail wrote:The Tiny Sporebat, using Shadow Shock/Leech Seed/Spore Shrooms and coupled with the Sporebat's high health and flying type-boosted speed, will give me some decent self-healing and good damage output against the powerful Puppy-Man.
I'm going to have to bring a Nexus Whelpling. He has a good chance of being 'weak against' for your SporeBat's abilities, and he is a devastating flying smasher. Tail Sweep, Mana Surge, Arcane Storm.

Thank you for this raffle!

I would use Rikko a.k.a. Bonkers and ook your Nexus Whelp right in the dooker using Jab/Dodge/Tornado Punch. Your Dragonkin will be left to become Undead soon enough, Zepp.
Last edited by Renotarshil on November 4th, 2015, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Madja » November 4th, 2015, 2:13 pm

Beave wrote:(There should be a rule against reusing the same pets.)
I did consider it. I thought, however, that it might be interesting to see how different people would counter the same pet :)

Emerald Proto-whelp and Anubisath Idol have, for obvious reason, proven to be exceedingly popular, though. So I might choose to exclude them if the trend continues ^_^
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Gankasaurus
Pet Score:4217
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Gankasaurus » November 4th, 2015, 3:19 pm

i would counter your "Rikko a.k.a. Bonkers" ;) with a new kid on the block Ghastly Rat Crouch will keep him kicking (Biting may be more accurate) while the combo of Rabid strike/Consume will let him burn poor Rikko with ease, all while keeping himself pretty healthy.

First time joining in one of these Raffles That was fun :D

Thilan4500
Pet Score:11380
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Thilan4500 » November 4th, 2015, 3:40 pm

i'll see your ghastly rat and counter with yellow-bellied bullfrog using frog kiss to cc you and tongue lash to wear you down while casting healing wave to stay alive

Avenged
Pet Score:4062
BattleTag®:Avenged#1416
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Avenged » November 4th, 2015, 3:58 pm

I was originally going to pick a moth for your Bullfrog but that wasn't too original! I decided to go with the poor low health [pet]Pterrordax Hatchling[/pet]. As a flying pet, most of its abilities are strong against aquatic plus it has the high speed to make use of them. It can heal with Ancient Blessing or try its luck with Meteor. Both Lift-Off and Feign Death can avoid those frog kisses and hopefully make it to the end.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Handcake
Pet Score:12722
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Handcake » November 4th, 2015, 5:07 pm

I would counter your Pterrordax Hatchling by using my Nexus Whelpling. With Arcane Storm and Mana Surge there is no way you are going to heal or avoid the massive damage that is incoming.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Bio347
Pet Score:5330
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Bio347 » November 4th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Handcake wrote:I would counter your Pterrordax Hatchling by using my Nexus Whelpling. With Arcane Storm and Mana Surge there is no way you are going to heal or avoid the massive damage that is incoming.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Clock'em is an expert at punching dragons. Particularly the slow, magic-using variety like your Nexus. Jab for the punching, Dodge to be absolutely certain the Tail Sweeps don't get you. He's so efficient at his dragon-punching, he doesn't even need the second moveslot!

Piwakawaka
Pet Score:8867
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Piwakawaka » November 4th, 2015, 6:03 pm

I would counter your clock'em with my searing scorchling. this guy has been my go to for melting mechs since i first started pet battling. with burn, immolate and conflagrate this guy packs a punch, and punches right through your mechs armour.