Happy Hallow's End!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Re: Happy Hallow's End!

Post by Kel » October 21st, 2015, 12:15 pm

Shingetsu wrote:You can also have multiple decorations, one does not override another. :)
This is nice to know. I guess I'll get after those others now.
Casca wrote:For those who haven't heard the good news yet: Battle Pet BreedID was finally updated yesterday with all the breeds for 6.2.2 pets. My (trainer) life has a meaning once again.
Yea, this made me so happy.

I ended up grabbing the rat and maggot in rare, didn't really care about breed since I won't ever use them. But the spider I took the first S/S I found and just stoned him. Was much easier on my sanity that way. 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Sidious

Post by Sidious » October 26th, 2015, 1:20 pm

Got Spectral Spinner P/S and S/S, Ghost Maggot P/S, and Ghastly Rat S/B and H/B.

I do not know which to keep or which I should capture. S/S Maggot, maybe?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 26th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Sidious wrote:Got Spectral Spinner P/S and S/S, Ghost Maggot P/S, and Ghastly Rat S/B and H/B.

I do not know which to keep or which I should capture. S/S Maggot, maybe?
You can find a discussion on which breeds are most desirable for the new Hallow's End pets [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15151]here[/url]. GL and happy collecting!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Zookeeperskruffy
Pet Score:4227
Realm:Shandris-us

Post by Zookeeperskruffy » October 31st, 2015, 12:32 am

My nemesis was the maggot just got it yesterday. Nice list TY

Stickybuns
Pet Score:8227
Realm:Dalvengyr-us

Post by Stickybuns » November 4th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Does anyone know if these still work? I am not sure how I missed this part of Hallow's end...but I am mega bummed about it. I saw one vague post on another site that made it sound like the creepy crawlers still worked after the event ended. I'd be happy to trade a pet or something for the opportunity to jump into a decorated garrison and catch these.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 4th, 2015, 4:51 pm

Stickybuns wrote:Does anyone know if these still work? I am not sure how I missed this part of Hallow's end...but I am mega bummed about it. I saw one vague post on another site that made it sound like the creepy crawlers still worked after the event ended. I'd be happy to trade a pet or something for the opportunity to jump into a decorated garrison and catch these.
Yup, the Hallow's End decorations still work (for now). It'll be interesting to see what happens once the Winter's Veil garrison decorations come out. :lol:

You can usually find one or two open garrisons through the Premade Groups > Custom group finder. Just search "Hallow's End". GL! :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » November 4th, 2015, 6:54 pm

I still have my decorations, and it looks like (hopefully!) my boyfriend has my computer up and running, as he just asked for my login info to start setting up the game client again.

IF you play Alliance, I'd be happy to group with you and let you into my garrison, should we be on at the same time, to capture those pets!

This goes for anyone else who missed out and has 90+alliance toons. I have two garrisons with the décor up, so I'd be happy to help.

Thaliana#1794
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Madja » November 4th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Darolyn wrote: IF you play Alliance, I'd be happy to group with you and let you into my garrison, should we be on at the same time, to capture those pets!

Thaliana#1794
Same here for anyone who plays horde EU. Just let me know and I'll let you in :)
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Stickybuns
Pet Score:8227
Realm:Dalvengyr-us

Post by Stickybuns » November 4th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Awesome to hear they still work, sad because I play Horde in the US. But thanks so much for the offers, guys! Hopefully a US fellow hordey will see this post. ;)

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » April 12th, 2016, 12:39 am

Bit of annoyance, not so much for me as for my friends. Never turned off the spooky pets in my Garrison, they turned themselves off. Now place back to normal, doesn't seem any way to get them back till October, and I miss having the pets hanging around.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Haunting Hallow's End!

Post by Paladance » October 18th, 2016, 1:58 am

It's that time agaaaain!

No new pets! Only Ominous Pet Treat.
A [pet]Mini' Tyrael[/pet] + Fel Petal + Ominous Pet Treat = Mini Xhul'horac? o_o

This year, apparently I won't hunt the Horseman, at least not from the very first day. :(

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Dragonaa
Pet Score:9034
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Dragonaa » October 18th, 2016, 2:09 pm

am I the only one or is none of the pets showing up to purchase from the vendor?

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » October 18th, 2016, 2:14 pm

Dragonaa wrote:am I the only one or is none of the pets showing up to purchase from the vendor?
There are new vendors of these, Pippi (A) and Woim (H). The girl has even ginger ponytails! :3

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » October 20th, 2016, 12:38 pm

Emla wrote:Regarding BattlePetBreed ID its also not updated for 6.2.2 so its not working with the new pet info as well.
Meaning that information on the pets in Legion is not quite ... up to snuff, and it will only tell you that specific pet's breed, and not many of the other breeds listed.

In general, if it shows up Common and Uncommon or Poor, the likelihood is that a Rare also exists. So I tend to pass on the lower breeds and just keep on leveling my other pets. However, I came across a pet I had not seen anywhere, and rather than take a chance, I picked it up, and used a stone on it to make it Rare.

But we need to say something to Blizzard about the cheap coding ... all those Grizzly somethings, Rabbits and Skunks ... such talent in code design and such ... totally amazing! How much are those guys making? $10 bux an hour? :P

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » October 20th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Ranok wrote:Bit of annoyance, not so much for me as for my friends. Never turned off the spooky pets in my Garrison, they turned themselves off. Now place back to normal, doesn't seem any way to get them back till October, and I miss having the pets hanging around.

I don't think my pets ever left! I certainly had them in July at least (prior to my pre-Legion break, so couldn't tell you about later). Anyway, I'm more than happy to donate my garrison to US Horde toons. :) I'm on every evening from around 6-9 PST and basically all weekend. Hit me up, folks!

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » October 20th, 2016, 2:19 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
Emla wrote:Regarding BattlePetBreed ID its also not updated for 6.2.2 so its not working with the new pet info as well.
Meaning that information on the pets in Legion is not quite ... up to snuff, and it will only tell you that specific pet's breed, and not many of the other breeds listed.
You're quoting a post from a year ago.

BattlePetBreed ID is up to date.