Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ltspfc
Pet Score:3510
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Ltspfc » June 20th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Vhadda already accept me! Ty so much!

Some tips for all like me that need to start from scratch (first toon on the realm).

Race selection: Human (racial for fast rep with the guild helps), Death Knight (more ways to farm gold)

If u are like me and start with 0 gold, ill give u a tip:

Take a toon with garrrison already been stabilished for a while, and with tons of useless iron scraps (items from the Dwarven Bunker)and buy gear from the vendor inside the building (if horde char used, buy the horde axe that sells for 50 gold on vendors, but will transform to ally shields that sells for 27 gold ~ when u mail it to a ally char)

I have spent in this way 1500 iron scraps and this net me ~800 gold aprox.

So the plan is: Iron scraps - BOA xmog gear from vendor - mail to alt on stormrage - convert into raw gold from any vendor.

You ill at least need: 300 gold for the pet.

I recomend 125 gold for the guild tabard (fast 50% rep more, friend with the guild need).

Now go do the Helfire peninsula quests and u ill be honored super fast and done!

I hope it helps =)

Lettum
Pet Score:2633
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Lettum » June 21st, 2016, 5:11 pm

If you are still doing this, I sent you a friend request. Getting back into the game before the expansion and I would love to get this pet :)

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » June 21st, 2016, 5:24 pm

Likewise, if you are still accepting people for a chance at the pet, I would love to collect it if possible!

My btag is Thalee#11610, and my character name is Tasarla. <3 Sent you an invite, Vhadda!

Thank you for your consideration!

Adnkoy
Pet Score:8462
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Adnkoy » June 22nd, 2016, 1:16 am

Any guild on EU servers still accepting people for this pet? :) don't mind farming gold and rep up.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » June 22nd, 2016, 4:50 pm

For guilds that have the mounts unlocked as well as the pet, does your toon have to be a certain level to learn the mount? Can I learn the dark phoenix mount on a level 15 character?

Mitzi
Pet Score:6929
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Mitzi » June 22nd, 2016, 6:46 pm

Hey Vhadda, if you're still accepting folks I'd love an invite. My btag is Mitzi#1550 and I went ahead and sent a friend request. Thank you so much!

Drycoff
Pet Score:9325
Realm:Destromath-us

Post by Drycoff » June 22nd, 2016, 9:50 pm

@Doobjanka -- Thanks! I just sent a Battle Tag invite request to you~ Drycoff

I'm also on the Destromath-US server, so this would help out a lot!
Character name - Strychnine

Neeks
MVP
Pet Score:13045
Realm:Blackwater Raiders-us

Post by Neeks » June 23rd, 2016, 12:18 am

thanx much to Hestial for the opportunity! easy peasey, lemon squeasy! :)

Shatterspear
Pet Score:3734
Realm:Blackrock-eu

Post by Shatterspear » June 23rd, 2016, 1:15 am

Looking for an EU guild that would invite my twink. Pref. Blackrock or Destromath but I'll take any chance :D

Gaijin
Pet Score:9380
Realm:Goldrinn-us

Post by Gaijin » June 23rd, 2016, 3:16 pm

Vhadda wrote:If there's anyone on alliance Stormrage (US) still looking for this pet before Legion feel free to add me to battletag and I'll send you an invite. Most of my other guildies aren't into pets and they wouldn't have any idea what you're talking about >.<
i just sent you a friend request, gaijin my btag, tell me if u still can invite someone to your guild, and i will create a character in your realm.
And ty for your kind offer.

Lanika
Pet Score:5463
Realm:Undermine-us

Post by Lanika » June 25th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Hi Vhadda!
Vhadda wrote:If there's anyone on alliance Stormrage (US) still looking for this pet before Legion feel free to add me to battletag and I'll send you an invite. Most of my other guildies aren't into pets and they wouldn't have any idea what you're talking about >.<

Faction - Alliance
Server - Stormrage (US)
Guild - Necromatic Society
Character - Vhadda (main) or Hestiall
Battletag - rachel#1563

We also have the pandaria thundering jade mount unlocked as a bonus to mount collectors that still might be looking for it.

EDIT!: I wasn't aware that the pandaria mount required level 85 to learn in addition to the required rep. Just wanted to make sure people knew that before they joined just for that.
I am hoping your offer is still available as I would love to get a few of the guild pets. I sent you a friend request from Lanineer#1636.

Looking forward to hearing from you and many thanks for this opportunity!

Regards,

Lani

Annevrouwtje
Pet Score:4850
BattleTag®:CoatedGoat#2860
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Annevrouwtje » June 26th, 2016, 2:24 pm

Neolarva wrote:break over

EU serve :

Hi, I can let you in my guild to get the pet.
I'm on a french serve : Les Sentinelles.
Guild name : Et resurrexit legend
Horde side.

We also have Tarecgosa and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. Sadly we don't have the boar.

I don't ask for anything in return. Just come and grab the pet ^^

You can add my battletag => neolarva#2332
(once I invite you, I'll remove you from my battletag list)
A big thank you goes out to Neolarva and their Guild :) Got my pet today :D
Neolarva even helped me buy the pet :D So, so generous :)
Even though nothing is asked in return, I left 3 pets in the guild bank :)

So again, thank you :D

Bruvankerk
Pet Score:11375
Realm:Baelgun-us

Post by Bruvankerk » June 26th, 2016, 7:12 pm

Hi, Vhadda! I'm hoping your offer is still open!
I just sent you a friend request (BruVanKerk#1504), and I'll be creating a character on Stormrage presently (probably a human hunter).

-- Bru

Fadaar
Pet Score:11015

Post by Fadaar » June 28th, 2016, 4:49 pm

There any guilds on either Gilneas or Sargeras for this?

Thenargrath
Pet Score:4434
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Thenargrath » June 29th, 2016, 4:04 pm

I'm also looking for a guild to help access the pet on US realms. Doesn't matter which, really, though I have Alliance on Llane, and Horde on Area 52.

Nargrath#1400 is me. I'm usually on later, though, around 8:00 PM PST.

Cheers!

Airetari
Pet Score:9948
BattleTag®:Airelove#1649
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Airetari » July 1st, 2016, 3:06 pm

Since we are in crunch time for the pet with the projected prepatch date less than three weeks away, I am reposting my guild information as well as some tips.

Realm: Argent Dawn - US, The Scryers - US (connected realms, both can be added to the guild and trade freely)
Faction: Horde
Guild: Ani Ayastigi
Guildmaster: Airetari (or any Aire-- alts)
Battletag: Airelove#1649

We will continue to accept collectors until prepatch. I have temporarily given all members of the guild the ability to invite, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME (AIRETARI) and WARCRAFT PETS FOR AN INVITE. Please feel free to add my battletag if I am not on. If you are invited by someone other than me, please send me an in-game mail so I can promote you to our Pet Collector guild rank.

If you wish to stay a bit longer, we also have the Dark Phoenix and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent as well as other guild pets, Lil' Tarecgosa, Armadillo Pup, etc.

TIPS:
1.Buy a Renowned Guild Tabard (or Illustrious if you don't have the epic version) on your home realm and mail it to your Argent Dawn alt for faster guild rep gains. Another user mentioned you can also sell these back for 62g a piece if you are having issues making the gold for the pet.
2. If you have a War Mill/Dwarven Bunker in your main's garrison, the weapons can be mailed across server and sold for gold. The axe from the Horde War Mill is worth 50g each.
3. Darkmoon Threshers drop a small amount of gold when opened. (Darkmoon Faire fishing)
Last edited by Airetari on July 3rd, 2016, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mezcaal
Top Rater
Pet Score:6205
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Mezcaal » July 2nd, 2016, 2:44 am

Thank you, Airetari! I just got mine this evening. Now for the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. :3
>> Pet Interaction Guide https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16249 <<

Kyuu
Pet Score:8695
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Kyuu » July 2nd, 2016, 1:36 pm

Sent you a friend's request; toon is named Careen. Would love to grind for the rep to get this pet!

Faction - Alliance
Server - Stormrage (US)
Guild - Necromatic Society
Character - Vhadda (main) or Hestiall
Battletag - rachel#1563

We also have the pandaria thundering jade mount unlocked as a bonus to mount collectors that still might be looking for it.

EDIT!: I wasn't aware that the pandaria mount required level 85 to learn in addition to the required rep. Just wanted to make sure people knew that before they joined just for that.

Ryoneko
Top Rater
Pet Score:2931
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Ryoneko » July 2nd, 2016, 9:12 pm

Edit: deleted my original request to Vhadda for help since they have logged into warcraft pets in the last two days but have not been back here saying they're still helping. Maybe I'm just impatient....
Last edited by Ryoneko on July 3rd, 2016, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nikkip
Pet Score:10818
BattleTag®:Nikki#1932

Post by Nikkip » July 2nd, 2016, 10:20 pm

Anyone on Stormrage US/ALLY still doing this? Need to get it for 2 family members