Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Solitha
Pet Score:9555
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Solitha » April 20th, 2016, 3:17 am

Doob, any chance you could keep the OP up-to-date with a list of guilds?

Tadedra
Pet Score:7267
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Tadedra » April 20th, 2016, 10:31 am

I actually got my information for the guild under the comments within the Deathwatch Hatclhing. I was able to friend and get an invite from Faolin Hyjal US (Guild: The Undying)

Also /w The Undying for anyone in the guild.

Frosty5555
MVP
Pet Score:10174
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Frosty5555 » April 20th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Looking for a Guild with Deathwatch Hatchling.... I am on Servers Blackrock(H) or Gnomer(A) name is Frostmange....Thanks to Pet Peeves! Jumped on Zu'lin and leveled a DK to pick him up.
Last edited by Frosty5555 on April 27th, 2016, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzly_uk
Top Rater
Pet Score:7856
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Grizzly_uk » April 20th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Jaselaw wrote:Hi there. Is this very generous offer still open?

Secondly, does anyone have this offer available on an EU server? I have accounts on both US and EU and more often play my EU account as I'm living in England these days. When I play on the US servers they are pretty much empty as most normal people are in bed asleep.
If you're still looking:
Ryu99 wrote:
Sursum wrote:I'm still in search for a guild/person who can offer a place in a guild that have the achievements completed. I have tried whisper some guild members of mensioned guilds here but I don't really get a positive response. Please help me. :)

I'm on the EU-side.
EU Alliance - Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear
Forged
If you pop on during our raid nights you shouldn't have too much issue joining, we have a fair few socials who cannot invite so if you have tried ours you may have got someone who doesn't know/cant help.
Raids are Weds/Thurs/Sun Evenings. My main is Theda so you can poke her if needed :)
Playing WoW since 2005!

Pumod
Pet Score:3026
Realm:Stormreaver-us

Post by Pumod » April 21st, 2016, 2:04 am

Looking for a guild inv to get this pet! Please send inv. battle tag- Tj3410#1156

Nisara
Pet Score:4369
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Nisara » April 21st, 2016, 6:46 am

I am also looking, EU server. :)
If there's anyone on Sha'tar Horde, or Draenor Alliance side, it would be awesome.
But I can also make a char on another server and level it, not a problem. :)
Battletag Nisara#2942

Kathrynweir
Pet Score:3254
Realm:Draenor-us

Post by Kathrynweir » April 21st, 2016, 8:52 am

I haven't finished the pet yet, but Pet Peeves was kind enough to take me into their guild for the pet, and people have been very kind. Thank you very much!

Lessisabore
Pet Score:13840
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Lessisabore » April 21st, 2016, 2:06 pm

I'm looking for a guild on Khaz Modan who would let me join to get this little guy. Can be either Horde or Alliance. Any chance there's one out there that's willing? :)
Last edited by Lessisabore on April 26th, 2016, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joyy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5529
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Joyy » April 21st, 2016, 2:58 pm

Thanks Shadowdice for the generous invite to get this pet, and the prompt invite to the guild you are very kind.
Truly appreciate your kindness.

Mahakaruna
Pet Score:5788
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mahakaruna » April 21st, 2016, 3:23 pm

I really can't believe this even needs to be said, but please don't post here with "add me to your guild to give me presents." YOU want the pet... YOU do the work to search the forums, find a guild that fits your needs, and ask for an invite. They are doing you a favor by letting you get the reward for the hard work they have already done- don't be a d'nizzle and ask them to do even more of your work for you.

Thanks. = )

PS- If you are in full looms with tabard, it's around ten hours of leveling (or less) to reach exalted starting from level one. Be sure to thank your host with a tip to the guild bank!

Lessisabore
Pet Score:13840
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Lessisabore » April 21st, 2016, 3:57 pm

Wow. I can only speak for myself, but I AM researching guilds and requesting. I DID read this thread to see if there were any guilds listed in it on my realm. I'm not expecting "presents", I am well aware these people worked hard for the achievement and that they'd be doing me a favour. I'm not demanding anything, I politely asked.

Perhaps you should rethink who is being the "d-nizzle" here.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 21st, 2016, 4:26 pm

Big thank you to all of the guilds generously opening their doors for collectors to collect the Deathwatch Hatchling. You're all awesome. :)

Let's keep the thread on topic and friendly everyone. We're all here to share the joy of collecting pets!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Afridelle
Pet Score:6130
Realm:Shu'halo-us

Post by Afridelle » April 23rd, 2016, 7:34 am

Sent a Guild Membership request for Pet Peeves, in case anyone on here sees it and can add me :)

Maytrex
Pet Score:9360
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Maytrex » April 23rd, 2016, 8:17 am

Thank you Pet Peeves for being so incredible! I love my new hatchling and plan to stick around a while.

Rayyn
Pet Score:5991
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Rayyn » April 23rd, 2016, 11:11 am

Ravnhawk wrote:Doob

You can also add this one as well for the Deathwatch Hatchling Guild list.

Guild - Pet Peeves
Realm - Zul'jin
Ask any member for an invite
cost - NADA!!!!!

Come get the pet.

Ravn -

PS I forgot to add we'll give you a couple of bags to get you started if you need them. Just ask any officer rank or above. Or in game mail ravnhawk and I'll send them.
Thanks for offering your guilds service for the pet, i'm well on my way to getting the pet. :)

Faultygiant
Pet Score:4852
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Faultygiant » April 23rd, 2016, 10:44 pm

Tnks to ALL the players in Pet Peeves,just picked up my hatchling.

Jegojas
Pet Score:6427
BattleTag®:jego#2925
Realm:Bronzebeard-eu

Post by Jegojas » April 24th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Grizzly_uk wrote:
Jaselaw wrote:Hi there. Is this very generous offer still open?

Secondly, does anyone have this offer available on an EU server? I have accounts on both US and EU and more often play my EU account as I'm living in England these days. When I play on the US servers they are pretty much empty as most normal people are in bed asleep.
If you're still looking:
Ryu99 wrote:
Sursum wrote:I'm still in search for a guild/person who can offer a place in a guild that have the achievements completed. I have tried whisper some guild members of mensioned guilds here but I don't really get a positive response. Please help me. :)

I'm on the EU-side.
EU Alliance - Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear
Forged
If you pop on during our raid nights you shouldn't have too much issue joining, we have a fair few socials who cannot invite so if you have tried ours you may have got someone who doesn't know/cant help.
Raids are Weds/Thurs/Sun Evenings. My main is Theda so you can poke her if needed :)
hi, is this offer still open? i have tried tonight to contact several members of your guild but didn't got a reply

Telesilla
Pet Score:9392
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Telesilla » April 24th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Many many many thanks to the kind people in Ani Ayastigi on Argent Dawn! Just got my hatchling :) Only took until level 18 to hit revered,it went quickly!

Scrapbookee
Pet Score:11520
BattleTag®:Scrapbookee#1250
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Scrapbookee » April 24th, 2016, 7:54 pm

Telesilla wrote:Many many many thanks to the kind people in Ani Ayastigi on Argent Dawn! Just got my hatchling :) Only took until level 18 to hit revered,it went quickly!
Just joined this guild to get my pet! Can't wait! This guild is awesome for the invite!