Peddlefeet summons himself

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sundrop
Pet Score:487
Realm:Sen'jin-us
Peddlefeet summons himself

Post by Sundrop » February 10th, 2012, 9:12 am

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I've had Peddlefeet randomly summon himself when I do not have a pet summoned when zoning. He is just there, all creepy like...and he's probably my least favorite pet :P ahhhh! Has happened a few times now since Love Event started.

anyone else?

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Re: Peddlefeet summons himself

Post by Jadax » February 10th, 2012, 12:14 pm

Might be that someone shot you with the disposable arrows. Or possibly it's just respawning because it's the last pet that you had summoned.

-Or- it's just bugged :P

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » February 10th, 2012, 3:20 pm

I'm guessing it's the arrows. My husband was really confused by that the other day..
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Moritach
MVP
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Moritach » February 12th, 2012, 6:30 am

You don't have any addon that has a setting to summon a pet when you have none out? That type of addon often have a list where you can check which pets it will summon and it'll automatically check new pets that are added to it.

Pinkymac
Pet Score:1398
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Pinkymac » February 12th, 2012, 10:07 am

Moritach wrote:You don't have any addon that has a setting to summon a pet when you have none out? That type of addon often have a list where you can check which pets it will summon and it'll automatically check new pets that are added to it.
Happen to know the names of any addons like this? I'd like that cuz I often have a hard time picking which pet to have out!

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » February 12th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Actually Warcraftpets has a whole list of stuff, macros, add ons, etc -

http://www.warcraftpets.com/downloads/

Click the Addons for Colllectors, and there's a big section on pet summoning.

Look through all the resources, it's fun stuff. The game re-summons your mini pet now, I don't use anything for that. But I sometimes use the simple random pet macro on the macro page. If I can't decide which pet I want out, I see who wants to come out and play! Sometimes it's funny. I died once getting too close to a Horde settlement, after finding my body, I clicked the random pet macro. And out pops Wind Rider Cub! I said, "Good idea, try to blend in!" XD
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » February 12th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Pinkymac wrote:
Moritach wrote:You don't have any addon that has a setting to summon a pet when you have none out? That type of addon often have a list where you can check which pets it will summon and it'll automatically check new pets that are added to it.
Happen to know the names of any addons like this? I'd like that cuz I often have a hard time picking which pet to have out!
I use RandomCompanion.
Mingyao on Madoran

Pinkymac
Pet Score:1398
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Pinkymac » February 13th, 2012, 5:21 pm

GormanGhaste wrote:
Pinkymac wrote:
I use RandomCompanion.
That's the one I downloaded! I like it cuz it works for pets and mounts and I can keybind it! Woot!
I also got the chinchilla critter chat one, it's really cute! However my Guardian Cub did "moan suggestively" at one of the auctioneers..... 0.o

Amayalou
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Amayalou » February 14th, 2012, 3:26 pm

lol I noticed this as well, I was like "creepy" lol