Share pet collecting news and advice.
Talalara
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4691
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood-US

Anyone open to actual chatting?

Postby Talalara » March 24th, 2015, 10:31 am

Hello all!

OK maybe because it's Tuesday & the game is not available. From time to time I think it's cool to actually converse.

If anyone is open to it and wants to talk about any & all things Battle Pets including collecting, sharing leveling secrets etc. then please feel free to hit me up. *DISCLAIMER* I am not an expert but I do have some experience under my belt.

I am not trying to start a Battle Pet chat channel but kind of surprised someone has not already done something about it. I mean, in game, its practically a necessity to have either Vent, Mumble or Teamspeak. Why not a simple chat channel just the same way for instant answer to questions or to connect with other registered warcraftpets.com people?

I do have Skype and I am free some this morning to help answer almost any question. If anyone is interested and are just as bored as I am, please send request on Skype to "crochetfan4ever" and let's brag, gossip or squeal over pet collecting goals.

Carry On
Tala

Imry
MVP

Pet Score: 4119
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Re: Anyone open to actual chatting?

Postby Imry » March 24th, 2015, 12:11 pm

What a great idea!

I'm always up for chatting about pet stuff! I'll send you a request on Skype. :)

Though I guess I was a bit late! The servers are back up now.

Return to Pet Collecting