Kura Thunderhoof/Erris the Collector

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Steamanubis
Pet Score:2372
BattleTag®:steamknight#1987
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Re: Kura Thunderhoof/Erris the Collector

Post by Steamanubis » February 25th, 2015, 11:32 am

The admins should make a sticky for Kura/Erris sightings. Heck, I would've this morning, but I'd need more coffee.

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » February 25th, 2015, 1:16 pm

I had Erris up both yesterday and today in my Garrison. Both days I got the pocket lint and 3 battle stones.

Day 1 was the flying pets. I chewed them up with Emerald Proto-Whelp / Emerald Whelpling and another pet that I don't recall, lol. The Proto-Whelp solo'ed the first two, then I switched to the 3rd pet that I don't recall since the last pet was not a flyer.

Day 2 was the 3 critters. Xu-Fu did work against the first two, then my Deathwatch Hatchling got to play, mostly because I just wanted to use him. 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » February 25th, 2015, 3:24 pm

I had kura last night in my shammy's garrison, she used the three frostfur rats, but was no drama to beat with droplet of y'shaarj and chi-chi, didnt even use third pet. the first two rats were rare the last a poor quality.

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » February 25th, 2015, 3:54 pm

I had Erris up this morning in my Alliance garrison with three rats all named after The Secret of Nimh characters.

Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Abbotta » February 25th, 2015, 5:47 pm

I had one of them this morning (can't remember which, I'm horde so go with that one).

If anyone wants to pop into my Garrison tonight for a try hit me up at LynneSin#1318. I should be home in about an hour.

I'm planning on heading over to Northend/Pandaria with a mission to get all my Rare pets over level 15 (the ones that aren't duplicates).

BTW I recall they were all rats that I was facing and remember using Chrominus, Kun-Lai Runt and one of the Zandalari raptors but everything was dead before I had to bring in the raptor. It was a bit fuzzy, had drinks with friends last night including a few Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout Beers. Yuummy!

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » February 25th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Another suggestion to find the traveling pet tamers - use the group finder (custom) to look for folks inviting for realm hops/ garrison visitors. I see several of these posted throughout the day and I've been using them to get Harrison Jones quests, profession trainers, etc.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » February 26th, 2015, 12:38 am

Steamanubis wrote:The admins should make a sticky for Kura/Erris sightings. Heck, I would've this morning, but I'd need more coffee.
Good idea! We now have a stickied thread for Erris/Kura. If you'd like to share an invite for the new traveling trainer daily, feel free to leave a reply on that thread. Thanks! :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Azmeaiel
MVP
Pet Score:9672
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Azmeaiel » February 26th, 2015, 12:52 am

I have Kura today if people need pm me Barth Annathema#1663 2/26/2015