Kura Thunderhoof/Erris the Collector

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Top Rater
Pet Score: 4644
BattleTag®: Aeristar#11668
Realm: Bleeding Hollow-US

Kura Thunderhoof/Erris the Collector

Postby Meistar » February 25th, 2015, 10:15 am

Shall we share if any of us have the Pet Travelers up in our garrisons so we can share the chances to get the pets?

My husband got his yesterday and I defeated Kura with a Sprite Darter Hatchling and Nexus Whelping. No pet though lol.

Anyone have them today?

Edit: A guildie had Kura up today (She had three critters, rolfstomped them with Feline Familiar). Gl everyone!

Futher Edit! I have Kura up in my garrison (I guess I didn't reload it), if anyone needs it feel free to add me and hop into my garrison. I'm leveling pets today so I will be online most of the morning. (I have kids home for a snow day so if I don't answer fast, sorry!)

Pet Score: 1975
BattleTag®: steamknight#1987
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord-US

Re: Kura Thunderhoof/Erris the Collector

Postby Steamanubis » February 25th, 2015, 11:32 am

The admins should make a sticky for Kura/Erris sightings. Heck, I would've this morning, but I'd need more coffee.

Pet Score: 4558
BattleTag®: TerribleTim#1747
Realm: Ravencrest-US

Postby Kel » February 25th, 2015, 1:16 pm

I had Erris up both yesterday and today in my Garrison. Both days I got the pocket lint and 3 battle stones.

Day 1 was the flying pets. I chewed them up with Emerald Proto-Whelp / Emerald Whelpling and another pet that I don't recall, lol. The Proto-Whelp solo'ed the first two, then I switched to the 3rd pet that I don't recall since the last pet was not a flyer.

Day 2 was the 3 critters. Xu-Fu did work against the first two, then my Deathwatch Hatchling got to play, mostly because I just wanted to use him. 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Pet Score: 4977
Realm: Saurfang-US

Postby Jazeel » February 25th, 2015, 3:24 pm

I had kura last night in my shammy's garrison, she used the three frostfur rats, but was no drama to beat with droplet of y'shaarj and chi-chi, didnt even use third pet. the first two rats were rare the last a poor quality.

Pet Score: 4720
Realm: Moon Guard-US

Postby Ebil » February 25th, 2015, 3:54 pm

I had Erris up this morning in my Alliance garrison with three rats all named after The Secret of Nimh characters.

Pet Score: 3626
BattleTag®: LynneSin#1318
Realm: Area 52-US

Postby Abbotta » February 25th, 2015, 5:47 pm

I had one of them this morning (can't remember which, I'm horde so go with that one).

If anyone wants to pop into my Garrison tonight for a try hit me up at LynneSin#1318. I should be home in about an hour.

I'm planning on heading over to Northend/Pandaria with a mission to get all my Rare pets over level 15 (the ones that aren't duplicates).

BTW I recall they were all rats that I was facing and remember using Chrominus, Kun-Lai Runt and one of the Zandalari raptors but everything was dead before I had to bring in the raptor. It was a bit fuzzy, had drinks with friends last night including a few Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout Beers. Yuummy!

Pet Score: 4833
BattleTag®: PBCup#1312
Realm: Kil'jaeden-US

Postby Peanutty » February 25th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Another suggestion to find the traveling pet tamers - use the group finder (custom) to look for folks inviting for realm hops/ garrison visitors. I see several of these posted throughout the day and I've been using them to get Harrison Jones quests, profession trainers, etc.

Site Admin
Pet Score: 5061
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Postby Quintessence » February 26th, 2015, 12:38 am

Steamanubis wrote:The admins should make a sticky for Kura/Erris sightings. Heck, I would've this morning, but I'd need more coffee.

Good idea! We now have a stickied thread for Erris/Kura. If you'd like to share an invite for the new traveling trainer daily, feel free to leave a reply on that thread. Thanks! :)
Feel free to browse through Perks N Peeves, my vanity pet collecting blog!

Pet Score: 4195
Realm: Barthilas-US

Postby Azmeaiel » February 26th, 2015, 12:52 am

I have Kura today if people need pm me Barth Annathema#1663 2/26/2015

Return to Pet Collecting