Share pet collecting news and advice.
Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us
If you are Horde and doing SoO or ToT - ping me if I'm onlin

Post by Abbotta » February 13th, 2015, 1:50 pm

I'm getting down to my last 40 pets and it's getting harder and harder to find them (and more expensive to buy them too).

I have no problem running raids and many of them I can solo but I'm at the point now that the pets I am missing are in the ones that need a few extra bodies to complete them. I am a semi decent Shadow Priest (Also Holy but don't ask me to heal unless you actually like to die alot) and not super greedy with the drops - as long as I get a fair shake to at least try and win the pets. I am doing more LFR custom groups but they tend to be hardcore raiders that aren't as much fun as when you do then with a few Pet Friendly folks in the group. Last night I did ToT with a few guild members who collect pets and Rendigar from here joined us (btw amazing guy!). But we also had some LFR people in the group and some were upset when we moved the raid level down to normal to kill off a boss (to be fair we would try 2-3 times to kill the boss on Heroic but there was only 6-7 of us).

Pets I still need to get:

Siege of Org:
Blackfuse Bombling
Droplet of Y'Shaarj
Kovok

Throne of Thunder:
Ji-Kun Hatchling
Pygmy Direhorn
Son of Animus
Viscous Horror

Add me at LynneSin#1318 if you are Horde and like doing these runs OR if you also like to do runs at the lower raids/dungeons that also drop pets.