You've collected 0 pets

Collecting and farming for pets gets lonely

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jamilla0126

Pet Score: 2242
Realm: Bloodhoof-US

Collecting and farming for pets gets lonely

Postby Jamilla0126 » February 3rd, 2015, 2:18 pm

If you want a partner in crime for raid/instance/etc. pet/mount farming let me know!

I just started and I'm in love with collecting.

I'm on Bloodhoof. I have three level ~90's:

Cassitra - 90/alliance
Isabellia - 91/alliance
Kascadence - 90/horde

If you see me logged on and want to farm (or even help with questing!) shoot me a message!

I just came back to WoW after a short hiatus and mainly just play in the evenings and some on the weekends (EST). My old guild is no more and I get a tad lonely. My best friend also quit playing and we used to do runs all the time to get unique transmog/mount/etc. etc. so that pretty much bums me out.

Echinacea

Pet Score: 3127
Realm: Ravencrest-US

Re: Collecting and farming for pets gets lonely

Postby Echinacea » February 3rd, 2015, 2:45 pm

Jamilla0126 wrote:If you want a partner in crime for raid/instance/etc. pet/mount farming let me know!

Cassitra - 90/alliance
Isabellia - 91/alliance
Kascadence - 90/horde

If you see me logged on and want to farm (or even help with questing!) shoot me a message!

I just came back to WoW after a short hiatus and mainly just play in the evenings and some on the weekends (EST). My old guild is no more and I get a tad lonely. My best friend also quit playing and we used to do runs all the time to get unique transmog/mount/etc. etc. so that pretty much bums me out.

over the years i have had a few friends "in game".

in 2000 i had a friend who i used to run Diablo II games with. He told me he lost his job and was about to lose net access, I never saw him again.

in 2003 i had a friend in Everquest, I had an enchanter, she had a priest and we used to run a lot of groups together (which team doesnt want an enchanter or priest?). She was a federal marshall so would be on and off depending on work schedule. This time I lost my job and almost my life. By the time I was able to check out EQ again, she was gone. never saw her again.

in 2008 i had a friend in City of Heroes/Villains. She was a young cop working the south side of Chicago. (she loved to play a villain brute). When the game went tango uniform, I never heard from her again.

my only wish would be for these people to know that i still think about them

Darolyn

Pet Score: 4914
BattleTag®: Thaliana#1794
Realm: Kael'thas-US

Postby Darolyn » February 3rd, 2015, 7:33 pm

Jamilla0126 wrote:If you want a partner in crime for raid/instance/etc. pet/mount farming let me know!

Cassitra - 90/alliance
Isabellia - 91/alliance
Kascadence - 90/horde

Can you give us your battle tag to add you? :)
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Gardenia
MVP

Pet Score: 5003
Realm: Grizzly Hills-US

Postby Gardenia » February 3rd, 2015, 7:59 pm

Just sent you some extra pets I had hanging around in my collection... Enjoy! :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Talalara
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4655
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood-US

Postby Talalara » February 3rd, 2015, 8:21 pm

Hello all you Lonely Pet Farmers & Collectors.

I am just a little lonely old lady in game....

Too slow for the young'ens & still a bit to spry for the "old heads"..... *sigh*

I still offer help to people when I run into a rare I already have.....but no one believes me.

I couldn't even give away an "almost impossible to find" pet which rarely pops up.... Everyone thought I was crazy.... or trying to trick them.

Well I have even offered to help before; if anyone wanted to fly around looking for any pets (old or MoP lands) and still my sanity comes into question.....

I don't have fancy pets but I can help with the everyday common ones. I am patient....and I even bake cookies too.

So for one last time.... If anyone is in Trollbane lands and wants to hunt on the "buddy system" look up Talalara.....

*puts on her galoshes & beekeepers hat. Grabs her butterfly nets...*

Carry On

Tala

Stella3

Pet Score: 4018
Realm: Cenarion Circle-US

Postby Stella3 » February 3rd, 2015, 8:46 pm

I like to roleplay while framing pets lol.

Jamilla0126

Pet Score: 2242
Realm: Bloodhoof-US

Postby Jamilla0126 » February 3rd, 2015, 10:46 pm

Darolyn wrote:Can you give us your battle tag to add you? :)

It's (I think) Jamilla26#1498

Gardenia wrote:Just sent you some extra pets I had hanging around in my collection... Enjoy! :D

wow, I totally didn't expect that, but thank you ;)

Steamanubis

Pet Score: 1975
BattleTag®: steamknight#1987
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord-US

Postby Steamanubis » February 6th, 2015, 8:26 am

Add me too! I'm working on leveling Edgar, my Gilnean Raven, and some of the pets for my "Catch that pet" challenge.

Abbotta
MVP

Pet Score: 3626
BattleTag®: LynneSin#1318
Realm: Area 52-US

Postby Abbotta » February 8th, 2015, 5:25 pm

I'm always happy to help other people farm, especially new pet folks. Since I have most of the wild pets, I can scout around and look for rare pets. I also can help folks find some of the superrare pets like Minfernal too.

LynneSin@1318

Return to Pet Collecting