Share pet collecting news and advice.
Abbotta
MVP

Pet Score: 3626
BattleTag®: LynneSin#1318
Realm: Area 52-US

Offering help for those who need Minfernals

Postby Abbotta » January 28th, 2015, 12:20 pm

I've had great success getting Minfernals with my DK on an Oceanic Realm. And I've also helped a few pet collectors also cross realm to get their Minny's.

If you need a Minfernal and have a Horde character less than level 58 (but big enough to survive getting to Felwood), I might be able to help you cross over and search for Minfernals and other super-rare Kalimador/Eastern Kingdom Pets.

Reach out to me at LynneSin#1318, I'm usually on WoW at nights.

Alesis

Pet Score: 2472
Realm: Sisters of Elune-US

Re: Offering help for those who need Minfernals

Postby Alesis » January 28th, 2015, 9:59 pm

Just had some great success myself, started looking last night for the minfernal and logged in this morning to 3 of them sitting in front of me with no one else in sight. Grabbed 2 for myself and held one in a battle till i managed to get one of my wifes alts there to cage it.

Best way to get this guy i figure is to make a DK alt on a low pop server / battle group, and check the spawn first thing in the morning. My home server (sisters of elune/cenarion circle) is super low pop, as are most of the other realms it crossrealms with, so that might be a good place to start if you want to stick to a US realm. Its on west coast time, so if you live on the east coast you have a serious advantage in the mornings. Also have no problems finding other rare spawns like valks and whatnot.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the original topic, just still excited about pulling 3 of them this morning. :D

I'm on alliance side on SOE/CC, if anyone needs any help or anything. sonicfear#1555

Abbotta
MVP

Pet Score: 3626
BattleTag®: LynneSin#1318
Realm: Area 52-US

Re: Offering help for those who need Minfernals

Postby Abbotta » January 29th, 2015, 12:00 am

Alesis wrote:Sorry didn't mean to hijack the original topic, just still excited about pulling 3 of them this morning. :D

I'm on alliance side on SOE/CC, if anyone needs any help or anything. sonicfear#1555

Are you kidding me? Hijack away. Just want to give people options other than sit and wait for 5-6 hours a day on end for something that may or may not spawn. When there is an easier way I like to help others to it. Glad you got the Alliance side covered.

I had 3 the first time I find Minfernals. I took 2 (they were different breeds) then realized there was no one else in Felwood and the Minnys seemed like a band of brothers that should be kept together. Like adopting 2 of the puppies but leaving the 3rd one behind - I could never do that! I did a few comments in general chat and no one was around so I just scooped up the 3rd and kept the family together. Lucky for me it was one of each breed.

Funny story, first time I helped someone cross over to get a Minny, I think I might have made my friend deaf. While waiting I was attacked by a nearby monster and by accident I killed the Minny instead and I started to shriek. It was funny but probably not for him having to listen to me shriek 'I KILLED THE MINNY'

Return to Pet Collecting