My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Florencia
 
Posts: 44
Joined: November 14th, 2012
Pet Score:
Realm: -

Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Florencia » December 4th, 2012, 5:22 pm

the above plus Infinite whelpling(breed4 aka P/P) anyone found rare versions of them?

Let me know please.

I've encountered nearly 70 times of each of them and found no rares. :?

I just want to know if those indeed exist so I don't lose confidence continue camping them.

User avatar
Hellomynameis
 
Posts: 182
Joined: November 6th, 2012
Pet Score: 2162
Realm: Shattered Hand-EU

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Hellomynameis » December 4th, 2012, 5:28 pm

Yes, I have rares of them all on EU.

..but, I did not catch the rare Emerals Proto-Whelp, I upgraded a common one.

User avatar
Koboi
 
Posts: 15
Joined: August 2nd, 2012
Pet Score: 3045
Realm: Tichondrius-EU

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Koboi » December 4th, 2012, 5:31 pm

For the Cogblade Raptor, I can confirm there are rare ones. Caught a blue on the second try.

User avatar
Florencia
 
Posts: 44
Joined: November 14th, 2012
Pet Score:
Realm: -

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Florencia » December 4th, 2012, 5:34 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:Yes, I have rares of them all on EU.

..but, I did not catch the rare Emerals Proto-Whelp, I upgraded a common one.


You have caught a rare breed4 of infinite whelpling?

User avatar
Hellomynameis
 
Posts: 182
Joined: November 6th, 2012
Pet Score: 2162
Realm: Shattered Hand-EU

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Hellomynameis » December 4th, 2012, 6:06 pm

Florencia wrote:You have caught a rare breed4 of infinite whelpling?

Yes, I actually caught two rares, first a rare #8 and then a rare #4, weirdly enough on different servers, but the same location give or take 20 yards. Inside the tunnels, but no at the bottom area with the dungeons, not even all the way down to where the old GY was in the tunnel. I would say somewhat above the middle of the tunnel leading down to the open area. ..roughly. :)

If you find a low pop server, it is possible to run a lvl1(will most likely ding on the way) down to those caves. However, you will die a few(read many) times.
Last edited by Hellomynameis on December 4th, 2012, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ravyn
Top Rater
 
Posts: 24
Joined: November 1st, 2008
Pet Score: 4542
Realm: Arathor-EU

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Ravyn » December 4th, 2012, 6:06 pm

I caught a rare version of all 3 of those. The only new wild pet I'm missing in rare is the Anodized Robo Cub.

User avatar
Florencia
 
Posts: 44
Joined: November 14th, 2012
Pet Score:
Realm: -

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Florencia » December 4th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Ravyn wrote:I caught a rare version of all 3 of those. The only new wild pet I'm missing in rare is the Anodized Robo Cub.

Lol i guess my luck was all used on Anodized Robo Cub, got rare of it off frist attempt...

User avatar
Florencia
 
Posts: 44
Joined: November 14th, 2012
Pet Score:
Realm: -

Re: Lofty Libram, Cogblade Raptor, Emerald Proto

Postby Florencia » December 4th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:
Florencia wrote:You have caught a rare breed4 of infinite whelpling?

Yes, I actually caught two rares, first a rare #8 and then a rare #4, weirdly enough on different servers, but the same location give or take 20 yards. Inside the tunnels, but no at the bottom area with the dungeons, not even all the way down to where the old GY was in the tunnel. I would say somewhat above the middle of the tunnel leading down to the open area. ..roughly. :)

If you find a low pop server, it is possible to run a lvl1(will most likely ding on the way) down to those caves. However, you will die a few(read many) times.

I haven't seen any down the circle, but I've caught my breed 8 rare around the Old GY..


Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests