Never Final's Weekly Pet Raid Sign-Up. --Horde US--

Share pet collecting news and advice.
NeverFinal
Pet Score:11160
BattleTag®:NeverFinal#1703
Realm:Bladefist-us
Never Final's Weekly Pet Raid Sign-Up. --Horde US--

Post by NeverFinal » January 8th, 2015, 2:16 pm

I posted a thread about starting up a weekly group to collect pets from non soloable raids such as ToT and SoO. There was alot of interest so I'll start this up.

CURRENT RAID TIMES ARE: ToT on Saturdays & SoO on Sundays. Both at 3pm EST

30 minutes before raid start I will make a Custom group for you to apply to. The name will be Never Final's Minion Raid. Please do not apply until you've made a post here. Apply and whisper me your forum name here and Ill invite.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

This is the sign-up thread. Please only make one post per person as we will use this post every week. If you need to update your times/pets needed/pets trading then update your one post. (As far as I know you can edit infinitely.) If you want to make a comment we can use a discussion thread to keep it separate. I just dont want to clutter this thread. Ill add everyone to the following post so we have a single place for everyone that is participating.
Last edited by NeverFinal on January 14th, 2015, 4:32 pm, edited 14 times in total.

NeverFinal

Re: Never Final's Weekly Pet Raid Sign-Up. --Horde US--

Post by NeverFinal » January 8th, 2015, 2:16 pm

POSTING FORMAT:

Single post per person please. If you need to discuss something use the discussion thread. As far as I know you can edit your post infinitely so as changes come just edit your post.

Forum Name: Your name here of course.
Battle.net:Not required but just in case you need to do a trade with someone.
Available Raid Times: Days/Times/Timezone.
Primary Allegiance: Horde/Alliance/Both -- This thread is for Horde but this info is still relevant.
Raid-Ready Toons: The names/classes/specs of your toons that can do ToT and SoO. Minimum level 95. If you dont have WoD then you can raid on a geared and experienced 90. We cant have to many of these in a single raid or it just wouldnt be worth the time as we have to do both raids in a short amount of time.
Raid Experience: Specific to the ones we are doing here. Post whether you can tank or heal.
Pets you need:
Throne of Thunder: Pet names here.
Siege of Orgrimmar: Pet names here.
Link to your trade thread: If you have a trade thread on the forums link it here.
Special Notes: Anything you'd like to note.

COPY PASTE FORM:

Code: Select all

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Battle.net:[/b]
[b]Available Raid Times:[/b]
[b]Primary Allegiance:[/b]
[b]Raid-Ready Toons:[/b]
[b]Raid Experience:[/b]
[b]Pets you need:[/b] 
[u]Throne of Thunder:[/u]
[u]Siege of Orgrimmar:[/u]
[b]Link to your trade thread:[/b] 
[b]Special Notes:[/b]
Last edited by NeverFinal on January 8th, 2015, 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NeverFinal

Post by NeverFinal » January 8th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Forum Name: NeverFinal
Battle.net:NeverFinal#1703
Available Raid Times: EASTERN -- M-F: Anytime after 3:30pm. Sat-Sun: Anytime.
Primary Allegiance: Horde
Raid-Ready Toons: War/Warrior/Glad Prot
Raid Experience: LFR ToT, First half SoO
Pets you need:
Throne of Thunder: Ji-kun Hatchling, Viscous Horror
Siege of Orgrimmar: NONE
Link to your trade thread: Do not currently have one as I dont have much to trade/offer.
Special Notes: I dont tank or heal currently. Im working on 2 more horde toons that are 93/91 right now. Also working on an alliance toon to get the ToC pet but will take him to 100.
Last edited by NeverFinal on January 10th, 2015, 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » January 8th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Forum Name:Rendigar
Available Raid Times:M-F 5PM+, Sat-Sun 10AM+ (all ET)
Primary Allegiance:Horde
Raid-Ready Toons:Warrior, DK, Paladin (all tanks), Mage, Hunter, Rogue (all 6 are 100). Also alliance 95 warrior tank.
Raid Experience:Only LFR in ToT, SoO
Pets you need:None
Special Notes:Mounts, achieves, transmog all useful, primarily signing up to help others.

Necia
MVP
Pet Score:7950
BattleTag®:captiva#1519
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Necia » January 8th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Forum Name: Necia
Available Raid Times: Eastern -- M-F anytime // Sa-Su anytime
Primary Allegiance: Alliance but also leveling a Horde
Raid-Ready Toons: 100 Holy Priest (some Shadow gear; Alliance) and 100 Demonology Warlock (Horde)
Raid Experience: LFR ToT and LFR/Normal SoO
Pets you need: Some of these I may just buy watching the AH...
Throne of Thunder: Ji-Kun Hatchling, Pygmy Direhorn, Son of Animus and Viscous Horror
Siege of Orgrimmar: HP Kovok, PP/HP Blackfuse Bombling and Droplet of Y'Shaarj
Link to your trade thread: N/A - started late in MoP with collecting/pet battling.
Special Notes: I primarily like to heal or DPS on my priest. Leveling my warlock so I can purchase Horde Argent Tourny and WoD pets. Also signing up because raids can be fun and to help folks. :)
Last edited by Necia on January 16th, 2015, 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Iopos
Pet Score:4510
BattleTag®:Kratas#1418
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Iopos » January 8th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Forum Name: Iopos
Battle.net: Kratas#1418
Available Raid Times: EASTERN -- M-W Anytime, Th-Sun After 5PM EST (outside of my Annual Training in the National Guard...coming up soon this year)

Primary Allegiance: Horde
Raid-Ready Toons: 100 Combat Rogue - Vathkol
Raid Experience: Everything through Normal HM, and have at least cleared heroic versions of nearly every boss prior to current
Pets you need: ToT: Viscous Horror
SoO: Droplet of Y'Shaarj
Link to your trade thread: Do not currently have one as I dont have much to trade/offer.
Special Notes: While I don't have a trade thread, I am willing to make any/all engineering pets for people who ask
Last edited by Iopos on January 12th, 2015, 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Abbotta » January 9th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Forum Name: Abbotta
Battle.net: LynneSin#1318
Available Weekdays- Evenings after 6:30PM EST, Weekends I am Flexable
Primary Allegiance: Horde/Alliance/Both -- Horde Only
Raid-Ready Toons:
* Level 100 Shadow/Holy Priest. Prefer DPS but can heal for lower level Raids. I'm not a big raider but when raiding will give 100%. (Name is Abbotta, she is Undead on Area 52 realm)
* Level 91 Marksman/Beastmaster Hunter. I don't use my Hunter that often but could use her if needed but who really needs another hunter in a raid? She's Blood Elf and also on Area 52
Raid Experience: I'm not a super raider, I'm really going along to collect pets and meet fellow pet collectors. I prefer DPSing but could heal if necessary but Holy Priests aren't necessary top healers.
Pets you need:
Throne of Thunder: Do not have Ji-Kun Hatchling, Living Fluid, Living Sandling, Pygmy Direhorn, Son of Animus or Viscous Horror
Siege of Orgrimmar: Do not have Blackfuse Bombling, Droplet of Y'Shaarj, Gooey Sha-ling, or Kovak
Link to your trade thread: If you have a trade thread on the forums link it here.
Special Notes: I'm not a greedy person. If someone really needs these pets more than me I'll be happy to help someone out who needs the pet. My ultimate goal is to meet and do raids with other like mind battle pet collectors and form a group that does these raids on a regular basis. If I get a few rare pets along the way then that's the icing on the cake.

Sherada
Top Rater
Pet Score:7276
BattleTag®:Lirah#1310
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Sherada » January 10th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Forum name: Sherada
Battle Tag: Lirah#1310
Availability Weeknights after 7pm CST, any time on weekends
Raid Ready Toons; Lvl 100 priest 650 ilvl (Disc is main spec; can do shadow if nec) and hunter (625 ilvl)
Raid Experience been raiding since wrath used to lead but don't anymore. Usually raid on a healer
pets needed
SoO Kovok, Blackfuse Bombling
ToT Viscious horror, Son of animus
Last edited by Sherada on January 15th, 2015, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeverFinal

Post by NeverFinal » January 14th, 2015, 4:33 pm

I got rid of all the rules and stuff. Think I scared some people off lol. I was just trying to make it neat and I ended up going overboard.

Iopos
Pet Score:4510
BattleTag®:Kratas#1418
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Iopos » January 17th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Ah well, with the current days/times, looks like I'll have to find another group. I'll check back every so often to see if things change, though :)