Any pet's you would like to see?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us
Re: Any pet's you would like to see?

Post by Gilneas » January 12th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Remember when a thread like this came up a couple of years ago, and my idea was a mini floating Frostmourne (called it "Lostmourne" I believe). I figure they aren't likely to get a miniature version of a character like Arthas (they've largely been reluctant to do that), but this is sufficiently cute and thematic that its perhaps more realistic. Could just give it abilities based off the fight with Arthas:

Level 1: Shadowslash
Level 2: Quake (but undead damage, stabs the ground)
Level 4: Remorseless Winter (elemental damage to the enemy team every round for 3 rounds)
Level 10: Unholy Sword (same effect as Mini Tyrael's Holy Sword)
Level 15: Soulreaper (damage after 2 rounds, if the target dies the round it goes off gives Lostmourne a buff)
Level 20: Defile (battlefield effect, increasing damage per round like Agony)

Just some ideas. The Lich King obviously has many significant and recognizable abilities to pull from.

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » January 12th, 2015, 6:36 pm

I have an entire list that I'd like [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9125]here[/url]. Granted some of the abilities are extremely OP, but still.

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Faltorvo
Pet Score:579
Realm:Misha-us

Post by Faltorvo » January 13th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Well I am very new to this and my first post so be kind )

Pet I would like to see?, well , I have seen spells and ability's in this game that allow "your look" to be transferred/swapped/stolen, over to npcs,

So a pet or something that drops/earned that allows you to convert "your look , tmog/xmog" permanently onto a humanoid pet.

For workability I think it should be a permanent change and humanoid race.

You have 3 favourite tmogs? over time you can have your 3 favorite looks fighting by your side.

Now if that isn't the purest form of "vanity" lolz idk what is )))).