Crazy Cat Lady Achivement

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Bolton721
Pet Score:463
BattleTag®:Sovereign#6964
Realm:Gundrak-us
Crazy Cat Lady Achivement

Post by Bolton721 » December 10th, 2014, 7:29 am

I am after someone who can help me with a quick trade back and forth for some of the rarer cats for this achievement, need only 6 more and am getting quite desperate. More than happy to make a lvl 1 and meet you anywhere. I would really appreciate the help :D

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: Crazy Cat Lady Achivement

Post by Graven » December 10th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Brand new account, first post, no pet collection or armoury link. I'm sure someone will have no problem trusting you with 6 rare pets, and I'm sure you are worthy of that trust, but honestly if it was the other way around, would you trust you? :shock: :)

*Edit* Sorry, maybe that sounded a bit mean, maybe I'm just overly cynical. I'd probably help you out actually, but I'm EU and I think you are US. :(

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » December 10th, 2014, 5:54 pm

You might try asking people in your guild to help you out. I've done a couple of trades for achievements with guildies and that way you already have that trust built up.

Bolton721
Pet Score:463
BattleTag®:Sovereign#6964
Realm:Gundrak-us

Post by Bolton721 » December 11th, 2014, 2:09 am

Yeah well, at this point no one is willing to trust me so guild isn't help full at all.

I see your point with the trust thing, which is why i'm very desperate, no one is willing to trust me lol.

I'm actually on an Australian server but it comes under US

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » December 12th, 2014, 11:24 am

This is just a few tips for anyone wanting to borrow pets.

Work on having a good collection and list your main on this site. The first flag for people not trusting you is the state of your collection. At 120 pets it does not seem like a collector account I am not saying that you need to have 500 or 600 pets but the number you have is really very low. The second flag is that you have listed an alt character on here. It is one thing to list alts that you can join pet guilds on but you are asking people to lend you a few expensive pets. Having a main character where people can see that you put work into would help you.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » December 12th, 2014, 11:27 pm

Bolton721 wrote:I am after someone who can help me with a quick trade back and forth for some of the rarer cats for this achievement, need only 6 more and am getting quite desperate. More than happy to make a lvl 1 and meet you anywhere. I would really appreciate the help :D
It was a pleasure talking with you and your girlfriend (tonight and the last couple of days) and I am glad that I decided to message you. Congratulations on your new achievements, title, and pets! You have me on btag now so please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else that I can do for either of you. I know it's one hell of a up-hill climb when you are first getting started! I wish you the best of luck. :)
@TamerWakamaru