anubisath idol

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us
anubisath idol

Post by Tatra » December 2nd, 2012, 1:52 am

Just got this bundle of joy tonight second ability with a 5 round cool down steals the attack and performs it. So i have been flying around trying everything i can and by far the funniest move i have gotten off is the squirrels nut drop ability against them its funny, has anyone else had some funny stories with this guy?
Last edited by Tatra on December 4th, 2012, 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sadiesaurus
Pet Score:933
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Re: anubisath idol

Post by Sadiesaurus » December 2nd, 2012, 12:14 pm

His Powerball animation isn't the best xD

Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Post by Ryazan » December 3rd, 2012, 12:22 am

Excuse me what? People could pay a LITTLE more attention to their grammar so the text would be readable at least in some level...
- Taking your candles since 2005

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bistromath » December 3rd, 2012, 12:42 am

Ryazan wrote:Excuse me what? People could pay a LITTLE more attention to their grammar so the text would be readable at least in some level...
Everything that was put in this post thus far has been just fine. So how about you stop being the grammar police, and go to the wow forums to be rude to others. This is not the place to act like you are better than anyone on these forums.

Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Post by Ryazan » December 3rd, 2012, 1:32 am

Edema wrote:Everything that was put in this post thus far has been just fine. So how about you stop being the grammar police, and go to the wow forums to be rude to others. This is not the place to act like you are better than anyone on these forums.
Where did I say I was better now hmm? I know there are lots of people whose native language isn't English and I understand that (heck, my English isn't perfect either), but if someone doesn't bother to capitalize or even use periods, it's just lazyness and tiresome to read.
- Taking your candles since 2005

Blessaidlee
Pet Score:2598
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Blessaidlee » December 3rd, 2012, 3:13 pm

Agreed. Its not a college paper. Rude. Anyway I want to buy the idol if anyone is selling one~!

Faery
Pet Score:263
Realm:Destromath-us

Post by Faery » December 4th, 2012, 10:00 am

My favorite move for him to steal is Stampede. Imagine 20 little Anubisath Idols running toward you!

Ishah
Pet Score:2721
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Ishah » February 23rd, 2013, 4:09 pm

Watch Idol do Sandstorm. He's letting off a rip-roaring, massive fart. :)

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » February 23rd, 2013, 4:25 pm

Faery wrote:My favorite move for him to steal is Stampede. Imagine 20 little Anubisath Idols running toward you!
I enjoy this one too. I just got mine to 25 a week ago, but I've been loving that reflection. Too bad it's going away, but I understand.

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Laraven » February 23rd, 2013, 4:49 pm

Ryazan wrote:Excuse me what? People could pay a LITTLE more attention to their grammar so the text would be readable at least in some level...
LOLL!

It's funny, but did you bother to read how you wrote YOUR sentace? "Would" has no place there, and "in some level"? I think you ment "on some level." And readable???? You mean legible?

Here I will write it for you so that others can understand what you're talking about when you bash other people's grammar. *grin*

"People could pay a little more attention to their grammar, so that the text could be legible at least on some level"

Yes, yes they could. :lol:

thank you. :)

Iconyx
Pet Score:2660
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Post by Iconyx » February 24th, 2013, 6:33 am

I once used Ghostly Skull's Unholy Ascension against an Anubisath Idol on my resurrection round (the ability kills the user and I had already "died" once). My pet used its ability, died, Idol Reflected the ability against... nothing... and crit itself for 8,000 damage. Obviously a glitch, as I can see no reason for something like this to happen, but boy did that put a smile on my face.

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » February 24th, 2013, 9:47 am

Laraven wrote:
LOLL!

It's funny, but did you bother to read how you wrote YOUR sentace? "Would" has no place there, and "in some level"? I think you ment "on some level." And readable???? You mean legible?

Here I will write it for you so that others can understand what you're talking about when you bash other people's grammar. *grin*

"People could pay a little more attention to their grammar, so that the text could be legible at least on some level"

Yes, yes they could. :lol:

thank you. :)
We all need to remember, for some people on this site, English is not their primary language; so some level of understanding or compassion would be in order. English can be a difficult language. Also (sorry I can't resist), legible refers to the handwriting. So, no, he didn't mean legible. Perhaps he meant understood? And YOU misspelled "sentence" and "meant" FYI.

PS. Sentences begin with big letters and end with little dots or symbols of some kind. Oh my, where has my compassion gone? :shock: