You've collected 0 pets

Minfernal

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Reptyle

Pet Score: 3713
Realm: Silvermoon-EU

Minfernal

Postby Reptyle » October 31st, 2014, 11:34 am

Anyone who knows the exact spot he spawns at, or is it random across the whole area? Also how long respawn is?
Been camping this one for far too long -_-

Amhaa

Pet Score: 2947
Realm: Sisters of Elune-US

Re: Minfernal

Postby Amhaa » October 31st, 2014, 11:50 am

Reptyle wrote:Anyone who knows the exact spot he spawns at, or is it random across the whole area? Also how long respawn is?
Been camping this one for far too long -_-

They spawn in a very specific place. A bit below Whisperwing Grove. You will see the big Minfernal creatures roaming around the pools. It is a two tiered area that they spawn. Spawn time is not accurate, they have a long time between them usually but I have seen them spawn close together occationally. I would suggest just leaving a toon there and logging in whenever you can to check. Also you can add my btag and I can invite you to check my server if you'd like. :D

Amhaa
GM Tamagotchi
Sisters of Elune/Cenarion Circle

Talalara
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4691
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood-US

Re: Minfernal

Postby Talalara » October 31st, 2014, 1:01 pm

I know your pain friend.

In other threads most have advised to create a character in a low pop server. Once you find an idea1 spot where to park your character check back periodically.

If you decide to do this start a DK which is relatively quick to level out of starting area. Since you will have most of the needed flight paths then park below Kalimdor's Whisperwind Grove area. When you have a moment take time to read the notes and jot down coordinates where others have found spawns. You will notice there are about 3 spots which consistently produce spawns in about the same spot each time. The notes are numerous but well worth the look for these tidbits of info. Also many have posted their battletag info as well as the servers they are on to help with just such a search.

Just don't give up and the God of Most Desired Spawns will see your faithfulness and reward you accordingly.

Carry On
Tala

Return to Pet Collecting