Cursed Birman and Widget the Departed in one day

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Re: Cursed Birman and Widget the Departed in one day

Post by Echinacea » October 20th, 2014, 10:29 am

Tzcy wrote:Easy to do on two toons. *just found that easier since I didn't feel like doing Kalimdor at all* have both and both already level 25.
Should be noted that you can track the achievements even if you've done them in years past, thought they are a bit glitch and will sometimes show buckets as collected when they aren't for that year.
Also blasted lands buckets are no longer available at higher levels. even Surwhich. they whole thing is phased out. I'm imagining that lower levels can still get them as they can still do the lower level quests.
there was one spot in dalaran i couldnt get to because it was alliance, another in pandaria that showed a bucket on the map but was a burning building with nothing.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » October 20th, 2014, 11:11 am

Echinacea wrote:
Tzcy wrote:Easy to do on two toons. *just found that easier since I didn't feel like doing Kalimdor at all* have both and both already level 25.
Should be noted that you can track the achievements even if you've done them in years past, thought they are a bit glitch and will sometimes show buckets as collected when they aren't for that year.
Also blasted lands buckets are no longer available at higher levels. even Surwhich. they whole thing is phased out. I'm imagining that lower levels can still get them as they can still do the lower level quests.
there was one spot in dalaran i couldnt get to because it was alliance, another in pandaria that showed a bucket on the map but was a burning building with nothing.
The burning building in kun lai becomes an actual hub once you do the intro quest chain to kun-lai. you are in wrong phase before that. There is three in dalaran, two neutral ones and one that is faction specific. One of the neutral ones is in the sewers which I guess is the one you thought alliance as its under the part of dalaran where the alliance side is.

Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Kynthea » October 20th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Thanks for the tips on the candy buckets and such. I already have Widget and am working on the Birman. My internet is being rather slow right now though. I have The Crazy Cat Lady title already and want to get all of the kitties in game. It's fitting since I have 14 cats in real life.

The Cursed Birman seems to use the siamese cat texture. Widget uses a previously unused texture called "boots" that I found in the wowmodelviewer and posted about here: [url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10958&p=93667#p93667[/url]

I'm hoping they will add the Cringer one eventually. I also wish they would add an orange tabby. I think right now they have cornish rex which is orange and white. Two of my real life kitties are orange-- one of them only has one eye so I think it would be fun to have a kitty with an eyepatch.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » October 21st, 2014, 1:46 am

Eh there has been orange tabby in the game always.

Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Kynthea » October 21st, 2014, 10:32 pm

Klaital wrote:Eh there has been orange tabby in the game always.
Ok, I think I must have had a brain fart then. LOL. I probably have it if there is one as a battle pet then.