A War lords question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
PWOKristy
Pet Score:1863
Realm:Azuremyst-us
A War lords question

Post by PWOKristy » October 13th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Hello,

In the upcoming expansion, how many Pet Charms can be collected in a single day? More than 1? Thank you!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: A War lords question

Post by Quintessence » October 13th, 2014, 6:06 pm

You get 4 Pet Charms per trainer in Draenor. There are 6 so you can collect 24 charms from just the trainer dailies.

Once you've unlocked the Menagerie, you can earn 8 more on top of the 24. The Menagerie daily isn't account-wide, so if you have multiple high level toons, you can collect charms on those characters as well.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

PWOKristy
Pet Score:1863
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by PWOKristy » October 21st, 2014, 7:15 pm

So at what level will most get the Pet Menagerie? Thank you alot Quintessence! Edit: Aah on wow head their Garrison calculator says level 98. So we'll havfta be close to max level.

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » October 21st, 2014, 7:50 pm

PWOKristy wrote:So at what level will most get the Pet Menagerie? Thank you alot Quintessence! Edit: Aah on wow head their Garrison calculator says level 98. So we'll havfta be close to max level.
You'll actually need to be max level (100). Even though the quest to unlock the Menagerie only requires 100, actually placing the plot (and then getting the unlock quest) requires a level 3 garrison, which requires level 100.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » October 21st, 2014, 8:35 pm

arghhhh.
that's mess up my plan....
i was going to take it relax this Xpac and focus on wild pet etc...
i guess i need to level asap... :(

Aeonesti
MVP
Pet Score:5120
BattleTag®:Ducky#1198
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Aeonesti » October 22nd, 2014, 10:30 am

I note on the pet charm entry of WoWhead that you can only buy Battle-Training stones (for levels). So are we going to have to keep doing Pandaria + Misc other bag trainers to have any chance for Battle stones (for rarity)?
~Aeonesti - Goblin Priest - Peons No More - Icecrown/Malygos~

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » October 22nd, 2014, 1:32 pm

Aeonesti wrote:I note on the pet charm entry of WoWhead that you can only buy Battle-Training stones (for levels). So are we going to have to keep doing Pandaria + Misc other bag trainers to have any chance for Battle stones (for rarity)?
Last I checked, you can purchase the Marked Flawless Battle-Stone from the vendor at your Menagerie for 10 Pet Charms.