My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Clock'em Clocking out?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Beana
Top Rater
 
Posts: 235
Joined: December 27th, 2012
Pet Score: 4524
BattleTag®: Beana#1484
Realm: Hyjal-US

Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Beana » October 2nd, 2014, 11:14 am

I haven't SEEN this being mentioned yet. I'm likely wrong. Anyways I have seen a lot of Blizzard chatter that they are taking the Brawlers club arena down from 6.0 at least till WOD. That being said, is Clockem Clocking out? Will he be there when the Brawlers club comes back? I have a Clock em so I'm not too worried. However I would hate for people to miss out on this cute little guy because they "didn't know".

User avatar
Kendrah
MVP
 
Posts: 368
Joined: June 26th, 2013
Pet Score: 4336
Realm: Thrall-US

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Kendrah » October 2nd, 2014, 11:31 am

All the rewards will still be there. They're just making the achievements into feats of strength and the old bosses are being put into those challenge cards.

User avatar
Klaital
 
Posts: 206
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4356
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Klaital » October 2nd, 2014, 12:32 pm

The only brawller's Guild reward that has been announced as going away permanently is the heirloom fist weapon, everything else should still be there in the lvl 100 version.

User avatar
Graven
 
Posts: 541
Joined: October 31st, 2008
Pet Score: 4412
Realm: Terenas-EU

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Graven » October 2nd, 2014, 3:07 pm

As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.

User avatar
Gilneas
Top Rater
 
Posts: 372
Joined: May 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 4712
Realm: Kargath-US

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Gilneas » October 2nd, 2014, 6:43 pm

Graven wrote:As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.


Anything you currently can purchase will remain available for purchase.

User avatar
Klaital
 
Posts: 206
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4356
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Klaital » October 2nd, 2014, 8:18 pm

Gilneas wrote:
Graven wrote:As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.


Anything you currently can purchase will remain available for purchase.


Thats not true, the heirloom fist weapon is being removed.

User avatar
Graven
 
Posts: 541
Joined: October 31st, 2008
Pet Score: 4412
Realm: Terenas-EU

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Graven » October 3rd, 2014, 1:04 pm

So if my rank is reset to 1, I'll still be able to buy Clock'em because I previously unlocked him? Not that it really affects me, since I have 3 Clock'ems in my journal and a pair of fists on my monk alt, and very unlikely to see rank 10 before the reset, but it'd be interesting to know how that will work.

Wilderness
 
Posts: 17
Joined: July 1st, 2014
Pet Score: 3494
Realm: Greymane-US

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Wilderness » October 3rd, 2014, 2:29 pm

Klaital wrote:
Gilneas wrote:
Graven wrote:As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.


Anything you currently can purchase will remain available for purchase.


Thats not true, the heirloom fist weapon is being removed.


You are correct, although the reason for its removal has nothing to do with Season 1 vs Season 2 of the Brawler's Guild - all JP heirlooms are being removed until they re-implement them in whatever manner they choose to do so since JP will be no more.

User avatar
Klaital
 
Posts: 206
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4356
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Postby Klaital » October 3rd, 2014, 9:59 pm

Graven wrote:So if my rank is reset to 1, I'll still be able to buy Clock'em because I previously unlocked him? Not that it really affects me, since I have 3 Clock'ems in my journal and a pair of fists on my monk alt, and very unlikely to see rank 10 before the reset, but it'd be interesting to know how that will work.


No you wont be able to buy him until you raise your rank back to whatever rank it requires in the new season (probably the same rank 4 as currently).


Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mastr and 10 guests