Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us
Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Post by Simmias » September 21st, 2014, 11:21 pm

Would you be willingly to attempt cmodes if the reward for Gold or Silver consisted of new skins for your fav pet(s)? what about a new pet and it matched your classes style/current spec? The dragon pet was quite nice this time around but I personally did not do any cmodes because armour xmogs are simply not my thing. The same will prob happen with weapon skins next expansion.

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Re: Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Post by Kring » September 22nd, 2014, 4:07 am

Simmias wrote:Would you be willingly to attempt cmodes if the reward for Gold or Silver consisted of new skins for your fav pet(s)? what about a new pet and it matched your classes style/current spec? The dragon pet was quite nice this time around but I personally did not do any cmodes because armour xmogs are simply not my thing. The same will prob happen with weapon skins next expansion.
CM are a lot of fun. But if you haven't played them this time it's probably not your preferred type of content.

Blizzard should stop with such annoying carrots to force people to play their content. The content should be fun enough in itself that you like to play it. If they add a pet they should make it tradeable like the raid pets or the [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet].

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 22nd, 2014, 8:16 am

Isn't there some new pet from completing all the challenge modes in gold with guild group in WoD again?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 22nd, 2014, 11:00 am

Klaital wrote:Isn't there some new pet from completing all the challenge modes in gold with guild group in WoD again?
Yup, the Deathwatch Hatchling.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com