My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Simmias

Pet Score: 3396
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Postby Simmias » September 21st, 2014, 11:21 pm

Would you be willingly to attempt cmodes if the reward for Gold or Silver consisted of new skins for your fav pet(s)? what about a new pet and it matched your classes style/current spec? The dragon pet was quite nice this time around but I personally did not do any cmodes because armour xmogs are simply not my thing. The same will prob happen with weapon skins next expansion.

Kring

Pet Score: 4797
BattleTag®: scrufola#2941
Realm: Kargath-EU

Re: Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Postby Kring » September 22nd, 2014, 4:07 am

Simmias wrote:Would you be willingly to attempt cmodes if the reward for Gold or Silver consisted of new skins for your fav pet(s)? what about a new pet and it matched your classes style/current spec? The dragon pet was quite nice this time around but I personally did not do any cmodes because armour xmogs are simply not my thing. The same will prob happen with weapon skins next expansion.

CM are a lot of fun. But if you haven't played them this time it's probably not your preferred type of content.

Blizzard should stop with such annoying carrots to force people to play their content. The content should be fun enough in itself that you like to play it. If they add a pet they should make it tradeable like the raid pets or the Vengeful Porcupette.

Klaital

Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU

Postby Klaital » September 22nd, 2014, 8:16 am

Isn't there some new pet from completing all the challenge modes in gold with guild group in WoD again?

Quintessence
Site Admin

Pet Score: 5156
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Postby Quintessence » September 22nd, 2014, 11:00 am

Klaital wrote:Isn't there some new pet from completing all the challenge modes in gold with guild group in WoD again?

Yup, the Deathwatch Hatchling.
Feel free to browse through Perks N Peeves, my vanity pet collecting blog!

Return to Pet Collecting