My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Missing Pet List Questions

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Kel
 
Posts: 457
Joined: March 12th, 2014
Pet Score: 4611
BattleTag®: TerribleTim#1747
Realm: Ravencrest-US

Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Kel » July 25th, 2014, 3:45 pm

So I was going to print a list of my missing pets and then I noticed, my two Kites are not showing as collected. I tried re-importing my collection, but it doesn't show. They show in-game. And they don't show on the WoW site when you examine my toon. Anyone know what up with that?

Also, is there a way to filter the uncollected list to not show, say, the TcG pets? I'd like to get it filtered down to just the stuff that I can actually obtain before I print it.

Thanks guys!
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

User avatar
Hermy
Top Rater
 
Posts: 174
Joined: December 29th, 2008
Pet Score: 4780
BattleTag®: Hermy#1783
Realm: Aman'Thul-US

Re: Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Hermy » July 25th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Hey Kel

You can exclude pets from your 'Wanted' list - and you can do bulk exclusions, eg. TCG pets. Hope that helps!

User avatar
Kel
 
Posts: 457
Joined: March 12th, 2014
Pet Score: 4611
BattleTag®: TerribleTim#1747
Realm: Ravencrest-US

Re: Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Kel » July 25th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Hermy wrote:Hey Kel

You can exclude pets from your 'Wanted' list - and you can do bulk exclusions, eg. TCG pets. Hope that helps!

Thanks Hermy! 8-)

Now all I gotta do is figure out why my kites aren't showing up outside the game. :?
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

User avatar
Quintessence
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: June 4th, 2008
Pet Score: 5156
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Re: Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Quintessence » July 25th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Kel wrote:So I was going to print a list of my missing pets and then I noticed, my two Kites are not showing as collected. I tried re-importing my collection, but it doesn't show. They show in-game. And they don't show on the WoW site when you examine my toon. Anyone know what up with that?


It sounds like the Blizzard armory is having some issues again. There have been a few reports that the armory isn't updating properly, and until it does there's nothing we can do.

You could try using the workaround -- change your character to a different one on another realm to update your WarcraftPets collection. Must be level 10 and logged in recently. This might not work, though, if the armory still doesn't update properly for that toon. :(
Image
Feel free to browse through Perks N Peeves, my vanity pet collecting blog!

User avatar
Kel
 
Posts: 457
Joined: March 12th, 2014
Pet Score: 4611
BattleTag®: TerribleTim#1747
Realm: Ravencrest-US

Re: Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Kel » July 25th, 2014, 6:13 pm

That makes sense, since my toon also shows the wrong gear. Stupid armory! :lol:
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

User avatar
Digem
MVP
 
Posts: 313
Joined: August 1st, 2013
Pet Score: 5126
Realm: Fizzcrank-US

Re: Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Digem » July 26th, 2014, 5:38 am

Since the major update work the did Tuesday the armory has been down.
Can't update gear or anything making tough to gem and enchant new gear since mr. Robot not working either due to this.

User avatar
Dolz
 
Posts: 93
Joined: July 23rd, 2013
Pet Score: 5119
Realm: Trollbane-US

Re: Missing Pet List Questions

Postby Dolz » July 26th, 2014, 10:58 am

Digem wrote:Since the major update work the did Tuesday the armory has been down.
Can't update gear or anything making tough to gem and enchant new gear since mr. Robot not working either due to this.


I feel your pain. My Lock got two pieces from Ordos Thursday and I'm still waiting to optimize them.


Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest