MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: BETA PEOPLE~

Post by Kendrah » July 5th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Luciandk wrote: http://beta.wowdb.com/pet-abilities/1229-blessing-of-the-raven
Blessing of the Raven

3 Turn Cooldown

Blesses your team with the raven's spirit, increasing damage they do by DATA ERROR% for DATA ERROR |4round:rounds;.

While blessed, type is transformed into Flying.

I am curious if the transformed pets also gains the flying speed bonus.
Is this going to replace the Dread Hatchling hit rate buff?

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » July 5th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Kendrah wrote:
Luciandk wrote: http://beta.wowdb.com/pet-abilities/1229-blessing-of-the-raven
Blessing of the Raven

3 Turn Cooldown

Blesses your team with the raven's spirit, increasing damage they do by DATA ERROR% for DATA ERROR |4round:rounds;.

While blessed, type is transformed into Flying.

I am curious if the transformed pets also gains the flying speed bonus.
Is this going to replace the Dread Hatchling hit rate buff?
Might be the replacement since hit isnt useful more.

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Post by Kring » July 7th, 2014, 2:14 am

Luciandk wrote:I am curious if the transformed pets also gains the flying speed bonus.
A pet transformed to undead by [ability]Rot[/ability] doesn't get the undead racial. It would be inconsistent if this pet would get the flying speed bonus.

Throatslit
MVP
Pet Score:13129
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Throatslit » July 7th, 2014, 9:11 am

Was lucky with a drop whilst exploring.
Stabbed a group of three mobs - a Reanimated Darktide Guardian and two Soulless Darktide Oracles, and Zomstrok dropped.

Upped to 25 and here are the spells 1-6:

Looking forward to catching more!!!

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » July 7th, 2014, 10:06 am

Now thats a hefty damage variance on infected claw!

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » July 7th, 2014, 5:26 pm

What the hell is that pink thing in the front??!?

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Dakender » July 7th, 2014, 7:51 pm

Throatslit wrote:Was lucky with a drop whilst exploring.
Awesome, you beat me to that one :) hehehe, I could not for the life of me get him to drop, but persistence paid off ;) finally got him.

[url=http://s741.photobucket.com/user/Dakender/media/Games%20People%20Play/World%20Of%20Warcraft/WoW%20-%20WoD%20-%20Beta/Zomstrok.jpg.html]Image[/url]

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » July 7th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Luciandk wrote:Now thats a hefty damage variance on infected claw!
That is because it's 85% chance to hit on live. The lower the hit chance the bigger the range seems to be the way they went.

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by GilroyKilroy » July 12th, 2014, 12:37 pm

Only pet I came across that I could capture was the crab. There are a couple gold paw pets that say you can't battle them when clicked on.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » July 12th, 2014, 4:33 pm

GilroyKilroy wrote:Only pet I came across that I could capture was the crab. There are a couple gold paw pets that say you can't battle them when clicked on.
Yea, Zomstrok is a drop. Crab is only one that I have seen too.... and it's funny , havn't seen a single one to tame on horde yet except that one at your garrison. As for the Gold Paws, yea, there are 5 I have found in the Temple area, and then the one that flys around just east of your garrison.

Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Kynthea » July 22nd, 2014, 5:25 pm

I haven't seen the crab battle pet nor the Zomstrok drop. I usually have pretty back luck with RNG. Where are the mobs that drop the Zomstrok?

I've seen the Elephant Plushie in the AH, but I can't make one yet since the tailoring scroll hasn't dropped for me (thus far I got a mining one which I can't use).

But I did luck out while in Taledor. I saw a Teroclaw Nest next to some Teroclaw Chicks and I opened it. I got Garrison Resources and a Grovestrider Hatchling.

It's main ability is Claw. lvl 2 is Hawk Eye, lvl 4 Ravage, lvl 10 Alpha Strike, lvl 15 Dodge, and lvl 20 Nature's Ward.

I can't submit screenshots yet since I don't have 8 posts. I'm going to try to get the 8 posts in and then post some pictures. I have them on my wowkittydps tumblr page.

Edit: Some screencaps
(click to see larger pic)

Here's the nest

And here's the pet next to the chicks.
Last edited by Kynthea on July 22nd, 2014, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » July 22nd, 2014, 6:13 pm

Kynthea wrote:I haven't seen the crab battle pet nor the Zomstrok drop. I usually have pretty back luck with RNG. Where are the mobs that drop the Zomstrok?

I've seen the Elephant Plushie in the AH, but I can't make one yet since the tailoring scroll hasn't dropped for me (thus far I got a mining one which I can't use).

But I did luck out while in Taledor. I saw a Teroclaw Nest next to some Teroclaw Chicks and I opened it. I got Garrison Resources and a Grovestrider Hatchling.

It's main ability is Claw. lvl 2 is Hawk Eye, lvl 4 Ravage, lvl 10 Alpha Strike, lvl 15 Dodge, and lvl 20 Nature's Ward.

I can't submit screenshots yet since I don't have 8 posts. I'm going to try to get the 8 posts in and then post some pictures. I have them on my wowkittydps tumblr page.
Crabs you can battle on the beach, just North East of your Garrison. Get to the water and follow it East, you will see them by the 100's.
Zomstrok drops off the mobs Soulless Darktide Oracles and others in the area, at the southern most beach in the zone.
DON"T buy the Elekk Plushie from the Auction House, fly up on the hill where the flight path/pet trainer is, you can buy it CHEEP from the new guy standing by him.
And Thumbs Up on the nice screen shots

Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Kynthea » July 22nd, 2014, 6:17 pm

Dakender wrote:
Kynthea wrote:I haven't seen the crab battle pet nor the Zomstrok drop. I usually have pretty back luck with RNG. Where are the mobs that drop the Zomstrok?

Crabs you can battle on the beach, just North East of your Garrison. Get to the water and follow it East, you will see them by the 100's.
Zomstrok drops off the mobs Soulless Darktide Oracles and others in the area, at the southern most beach in the zone.
DON"T buy the Elekk Plushie from the Auction House, fly up on the hill where the flight path/pet trainer is, you can buy it CHEEP from the new guy standing by him.
And Thumbs Up on the nice screen shots
Thank you! I'll have to go search for those pets when the server is back up. It just went down again. I realized I goofed on the links and fixed them now. I forgot the .jpg part.

my wowkittydps.tumblr page has more screenshots.

Update: I got the crab pet. No luck on the other drop though. I'll keep trying and explore some more to see if I find any more battle pets. Those scuttlers shells from Timeless Isle come in very handy.