Bloody Coins

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Myica
Pet Score:5987
Realm:Cairne-us
Re: Bloody Coins

Post by Myica » June 23rd, 2014, 1:57 pm

Simmias wrote:it's hit the porc market hard. Far too easy to get them now.
Yeah, I'd stopped buying veng. porcs for cross-realm trading several weeks ago, but I still had a bit of inventory when the price-drop hit. :(

On the plus side it makes hitting 200 mounts that much easier for me.

Post by Guest » June 23rd, 2014, 2:45 pm

Making gold has always been an issue for me, so pets priced over 2k are usually out of my price range. That being said, I'm glad it's crashing the porc market. Tired of all those pets waaay out of my budget (I'm looking at you, TCG & MoP raid pets)! The porcs are still going for 3k+ on my server, for whatever that's worth.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » June 23rd, 2014, 5:09 pm

Simmias wrote:it's hit the porc market hard. Far too easy to get them now.
Oh yes, very much so. I had stocked up on a few in case that triple Vengeful Porcupette achievement went live, but as soon as I heard about the change I sold them immediately. Thankfully I got them cleared out before the prices completely hit bottom, so didn't take a loss on the investment. On some realms they're hovering around 1k now, down from 7-9k.

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » June 28th, 2014, 3:53 am

yeah average price of them on my server is 600-900 gold. Still have a good 28 porcs on my bank alt, I'm going to use those for random prizes in the raids I do or gifts to friends I guess.

I remember selling the first one I farmed for 60k xD those were the days.