WOW STORE

Post by Yehhboii » June 11th, 2014, 3:41 am

what is the best battle pet currently for sale in the store

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: WOW STORE

Post by Luciandk » June 11th, 2014, 4:06 am

Overall I would say the most useful and verstile store pet is [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet]. Its very hard to kill once it gets going.

It comes with a quite strong survival moveset despite its B/B breed. Unique looking and will change its skin with the seasons.

Runner up is [pet]Lil Ragnaros[/pet], he is the strongest battlepet in the game and does absolutely crushing amounts of damage. Plus having a nasty pvp combo with the trap and the flamewave move to set it off instantly.

Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Yehhboii » June 11th, 2014, 5:10 am

cheers for the info man atm im leaning towards rag but any 1 else got any input what about this brew pup thing haha looks kinda pimp

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » June 11th, 2014, 6:23 am

Brewpup is not terribly useful. I have all of the storepets and I dont find that one to be very good.

[pet]Pandaren Monk[/pet] is also useful in battles when facing dragons, but being really noisy. A -VERY- vocal pet! I had to mute its soundfiles to be able to tolerate using it. Imho a [pet]Bonkers[/pet] from timeless isle will serve you just as well for a strong humanoid pet, especially if getting a speedy breed to really milk his abilities. Dodge and tornado punch in particular.

I advice Blossoming Ancient if you must choose a strong and unique pet. You will LOVE its sheer staying power once it gets going! Lil Raggy is just a dps pet, a blunt instrument like so many others.