WOW STORE

Postby Yehhboii » June 11th, 2014, 3:41 am

what is the best battle pet currently for sale in the store

Luciandk

Pet Score: 3576
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Re: WOW STORE

Postby Luciandk » June 11th, 2014, 4:06 am

Overall I would say the most useful and verstile store pet is Blossoming Ancient. Its very hard to kill once it gets going.

It comes with a quite strong survival moveset despite its B/B breed. Unique looking and will change its skin with the seasons.

Runner up is Lil Ragnaros, he is the strongest battlepet in the game and does absolutely crushing amounts of damage. Plus having a nasty pvp combo with the trap and the flamewave move to set it off instantly.

Yehhboii

Pet Score: 994
Realm: Jubei'Thos-US

Postby Yehhboii » June 11th, 2014, 5:10 am

cheers for the info man atm im leaning towards rag but any 1 else got any input what about this brew pup thing haha looks kinda pimp

Luciandk

Pet Score: 3576
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Postby Luciandk » June 11th, 2014, 6:23 am

Brewpup is not terribly useful. I have all of the storepets and I dont find that one to be very good.

Pandaren Monk is also useful in battles when facing dragons, but being really noisy. A -VERY- vocal pet! I had to mute its soundfiles to be able to tolerate using it. Imho a Bonkers from timeless isle will serve you just as well for a strong humanoid pet, especially if getting a speedy breed to really milk his abilities. Dodge and tornado punch in particular.

I advice Blossoming Ancient if you must choose a strong and unique pet. You will LOVE its sheer staying power once it gets going! Lil Raggy is just a dps pet, a blunt instrument like so many others.

Return to Pet Collecting