You've collected 0 pets

Cub already gone

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jazeel

Pet Score: 4850
Realm: Saurfang-US

Cub already gone

Postby Jazeel » June 7th, 2014, 7:32 am

i have tried to buy the gaurdian cub for two friends using both my accounts but its no longer buyable from blizz store

Pyrephoenix
MVP

Pet Score: 4612
Realm: Nesingwary-US

Re: Cub already gone

Postby Pyrephoenix » June 7th, 2014, 9:45 am

I just went through the process and it completed. I got to it via the 'Shop' link on the launcher, though, not through the normal website store link or in-game.

Edit: Order status says "Queued" and it's not in my journal or mailbox yet. Hopefully it's just speculator's demand causing a bit of a slowdown.

Edit edit: Spoke too soon. While I was typing it arrived in my in-game mailbox.

Jazeel

Postby Jazeel » June 7th, 2014, 9:58 am

ok ty i hope that works as i would hate to see my friends miss out

Jazeel

Postby Jazeel » June 7th, 2014, 10:01 am

no it will not let me buy it :(

Pyrephoenix
MVP

Pet Score: 4612
Realm: Nesingwary-US

Postby Pyrephoenix » June 7th, 2014, 10:16 am

Huh. Well, lemme list off what I did, let me know where it stops responding.

Clicked 'Shop' at the top of the Launcher, then 'World of Warcraft' on the side, then 'Pets'. For me there's a row with three pets in it: the Moonkin Hatchling, Guardian Cub, and Alterac Brew Pub. The GC just says 'Learn More', the other two have prices.

Click on 'Learn More', it opens a page that says "Guardian Cub" in big headline letters with a button labelled "Continue to Battle.net Account" which opens a webpage in my regular browser. (I use Firefox almost exclusively, by the way. If you're using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, etc, try a different browser?)

Once there, it may or may not ask you to log into your b.net account. It should tell you you can only redeem for one character on one WoW account . Pick your account (if you have more than one), then server and character. Click the blue Continue button at the bottom of the page. From there, the only thing left should be entering a payment type and clicking 'Confirm Purchase'.

Good luck--third time's the charm?

Cahlyn
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4728
BattleTag®: Cahlyn#2230
Realm: Emerald Dream-EU

Postby Cahlyn » June 7th, 2014, 11:47 am

I just purchased this by going to the Blizz store from my browser. You can also access the store form the desktop app but whenever I open up a webpage from there it freezes.
In the pet section the Guardian Cub is sitting right there, with 'Learn More' below it. Clicking this takes you to your battlenet account where you will be able to complete the purchase for £9. Select your account, character and then log into the game. Mine arrived after a few minutes.

Jazeel

Postby Jazeel » June 7th, 2014, 11:52 am

will try all of the above, ty al for your suggestions, as usual this website proves theres is a community of collectors :)

Malenrhen

Pet Score: 3870
Realm: Duskwood-US

Postby Malenrhen » June 8th, 2014, 1:53 pm

I didn't even see that it was going away, and now I missed out :( *curses a lot*

NVM, in game store didn't have it, but Blizz Launcher link got me to it....and now cutie pie is MINE! :D

Return to Pet Collecting