Pro Pet Mob question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu
Pro Pet Mob question

Post by Ryazan » November 20th, 2012, 6:45 am

I feel a bit ashamed of creating a new thread for this but I didn't find a) an answer to my question or b) thread where to post a simple question. Anyhow, has anyone tested how does this achievement actually work?

I mean does it count the "dings" to lvl 25 or the current number of lvl 25 pets? My guess is the first one since otherwise you could buy lvl 25 pets from AH for the achievement. But I'd want to be sure since I have few pets of which I'd like get better breed but since I've already leveled the current one to lvl 25, I don't wanna sack them if it affects my pet count on the achievement.

P-S. Admins/moderators, would there any idea to create some sticky like "Pet collecting/battling - simple questions" to this and to the Battle-section to reduce thread cluttering? I've seen quite many thread where people tend to create a whole new thread for a question which can be answered in one sentence - like this thread is... *whistle*
- Taking your candles since 2005

Hydramith
Top Rater
Pet Score:3037
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Re: Pro Pet Mob question

Post by Hydramith » November 20th, 2012, 6:58 am

Unfortunately I am able to answer this question due to the pet level reroll bug hitting me a while ago. The achievement counter goes by the amount of "dings", the current amount of pets at 25 doesn't matter at all for this achi.

Due to the bug my achi counter is 2 higher than my amount of 25's, while I never deleted any myself. The counter also normaly proceeds, even if your current amount of 25's is lower than your achi counter.

Hope this answered your question.