Share you accomplishments!!!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Re: Share you accomplishments!!!

Post by Kel » May 1st, 2014, 1:16 am

So I had a huge week personally. I beat the CT again, giving me 3 coins to get my second celestial. So I now have my very own [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/ungulates/zao-calfling-of-niuzao/]Zao[/url]. I also finished every Safari achieve and Tamer achieve short of the Quiraji Gaurdling, so come "Summer" I'll be done with all of those. I also snagged 9 of the 10 Children's Week pets (I don't have a 4th toon in outlands yet). And lastly, I got my very own [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/elemental/plant-life/venus/]Venus[/url]!

Go me! 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124
Realm:Duskwood-us

Post by Malenrhen » May 1st, 2014, 12:57 pm

Kel wrote:So I had a huge week personally. I beat the CT again, giving me 3 coins to get my second celestial. So I now have my very own [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/ungulates/zao-calfling-of-niuzao/]Zao[/url]. I also finished every Safari achieve and Tamer achieve short of the Quiraji Gaurdling, so come "Summer" I'll be done with all of those. I also snagged 9 of the 10 Children's Week pets (I don't have a 4th toon in outlands yet). And lastly, I got my very own [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/elemental/plant-life/venus/]Venus[/url]!

Go me! 8-)
Good job, Kel! Reading that made me tired! :lol:

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » May 1st, 2014, 10:58 pm

Was running my orphan everywhere and while I was trying to get an Infinite Whelpling (I only got a common :( ) I managed to get a rare Sand Kitten as a secondary! YAY for random rares!

Taking a couple of day break from active pet battling, as I want to get my 5th toon to 90 for that achieve and work on my top 5s professions too. I'll still battle here and there (and hopefully get some more pleasant surprises) but I'm not making my main focus this week. Too burnt out on hours of battles for very few returns right now.

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » May 9th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Okay, today I got a random Flawless Battle Stone, plus I FINALLY found a rare Twilight Fiendling! I've had 2 greens forever and I've been stalking them on my druid (leveling her from 85 to 90 this week) for the past few days! I yelped with surprise so loudly my real life cat jumped off the couch! :D

Also I've managed to replace a couple of greens with blues, plus level about a half dozen pets to 25. And totally not pet related, I got my 5th toon to 90 :) And I have a surprise night off of work tonight and tomorrow night off as well.....look out Azaroth, I'm on a roll! *lol*

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » May 19th, 2014, 10:27 am

FINALLY OMG. IT'S BEEN LIKE 100 TIMES. I'm only ~20 away from the 10,000 dailies cheevo.

[16:25:29] You receive item: [Zen'Vorka's Cache].
[16:25:35] You receive loot: [Scorched Stone].
[16:25:35] You receive loot: [Thondroril Ring of the Invoker].
[16:25:57] [Searing Scorchling] has been added to your pet journal!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!111 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit: Oooh, then found a Festival Lantern (Horde Lunar Festival reward thing) on Alliance AH for 1k. I only have the one toon, so that was a mega win. Yayz.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » May 19th, 2014, 11:50 am

Just yesterday, I managed to break 400 level 25s out of the 570 pets i need to level; also getting my shaman to 90 in the process, making her my 9th level 90 character :)

EDIT: forgot to mention, none of the level 25s were bought on the AH; I prefer leveling them myself and will never buy a pet over level 10.

Kel

Post by Kel » May 19th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Those are some awesome achieves! 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Post by Guest » May 26th, 2014, 9:47 am

All pets are now rare \o/

Now just to level them...

Kel

Post by Kel » May 27th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Haevlyn wrote:All pets are now rare \o/

Now just to level them...
That is awesome! That's a major thing!

I've been in a slump lately, focusing on other things. But I did manage to complete the CT to earn my 3rd celestial pet. This time I picked up Chi-Chi. So now I'm only missing Yu-La from there.
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Glasgow50
Pet Score:10736
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Glasgow50 » May 29th, 2014, 12:11 am

After months of pet collecting and leveling, I finally have the #1 collection on Blackhand :)

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » May 29th, 2014, 3:45 pm

I had this spectacular winning streak of two PVP battles in a row. It was like the wind in my hair. :lol: Well, I best go back to losing every other pet battle. XD I think the queue misses me.

Kel

Post by Kel » May 29th, 2014, 10:26 pm

Glasgow50 wrote:After months of pet collecting and leveling, I finally have the #1 collection on Blackhand :)
That's awesome! Good job! 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » May 30th, 2014, 5:23 pm

Kendrah wrote:I had this spectacular winning streak of two PVP battles in a row. It was like the wind in my hair. :lol: Well, I best go back to losing every other pet battle. XD I think the queue misses me.

WOOOHOOOO! I'm still at 29 on Duskwood :(

However this past week, I finally beat all the NR tamers, but now I'm getting it handed to my by Cata tamers.

Next week, time to finally level my low level pets to get my Rookie Achieve, and start a bit on PVP (*shudder*), and see what I can do about getting the Cata tamers out of the way.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » May 31st, 2014, 10:30 am

I was waiting until next Tues after I get my last CT to make my own thread about how happy I was to finally get to the hallowed 3000 mark... but when half the site is over it now after the score update not such an accomplishment anymore, is it?

Kendrah
MVP

Post by Kendrah » May 31st, 2014, 1:08 pm

Voskres wrote:I was waiting until next Tues after I get my last CT to make my own thread about how happy I was to finally get to the hallowed 3000 mark... but when half the site is over it now after the score update not such an accomplishment anymore, is it?
I do believe the next hallowed mark is 3.6k now. You only need 400 more points.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » May 31st, 2014, 6:58 pm

What's it going to be next week?

Kendrah
MVP

Post by Kendrah » June 1st, 2014, 6:23 am

Voskres wrote:What's it going to be next week?
I'm sure it'll be the same. The number one on this site has a score of 3627 and 608 unique pets. 596 of those are level 25. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that, unless Blizz adds like 200 pets in the game next week, that the new high score will be above 3.6k. :roll:

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » June 3rd, 2014, 10:21 am

Today I leveled pet #500 !

My 'favorite' accomplishments in the pet business so far though are probably the Zookeeper title and the Trainer title.
-------

I had set goals to get to a 3000 pet score and get into the top 500 collections and was closing in on those goals - but the new scoring system bumped me up into those 2 goals.

My last 2 goals to check off the list are to level my entire collection (..maybe 60 more to go) and one day down the road i'd like to get the 5k pet pvp achieve (at 1300 wins atm)

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » June 3rd, 2014, 6:14 pm

While it's not an official achievement, I have been fishing around Pandaland for MONTHS (5 level 90's, plenty or rep and cooking grinds that need fish) and other than getting the green carp very early, I've not seen any of the others....UNTIL TODAY! While randomly fishing a shrimp pool on TI, I caught a white carp!!! I literally shrieked with joy and did a happy dance. Now my real life cats are positive their mommy is insane! lol