Share you accomplishments!!!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124
Realm:Duskwood-us
Share you accomplishments!!!

Post by Malenrhen » April 16th, 2014, 12:22 am

We all know how much of a grind collecting and leveling can be.....we are such gluttons for punishment! :lol:

So I thought I would start this thread for everyone to share what they got done that day....be it finally getting that last blue, to leveling your last alt with pet experience....whatever it is, so long as it's pet related...SHARE AWAY.

Today I managed to get 4 more pets to 25 (only 3 more to 75...should hit that tonight!) plus I replaced 2 greens with rares while doing it. Still in the process of doing dailies so no word yet on stones, but I got a bit done today! :D

ETA: Got one stone from a daily and one from a pet battle and I got my 75 to 25 achieve as well as getting my Ally hunter to 89 on pet leveling exp!

Hope everyone else had a productive day! Let's hear what you achieved so we can all stay motivated!

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Re: Share you accomplishments!!!

Post by Yazhi » April 18th, 2014, 2:33 pm

My biggest accomplishment so far is staying on top of the pet collecting and being lucky enough to catch every pet that is currently possible to me ( i'll be getting the other RAF ones when I want to level more :P) I'd probably say being lucky enough to get trades for a visious horror and a diablo 3 CE were some of the highlights

Tonid
Pet Score:5172
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu

Post by Tonid » April 18th, 2014, 3:05 pm

Not sure if it's an accomplishment, but I got the achievement for winning 5 battles with no pet dead for free! One of my PvP teams scared one opponent late night so much, that he forfit 5 times, giving me the free achieve XD.

Jefra
Pet Score:2300
BattleTag®:redbaronkain#1261
Realm:Frostmane-us

Post by Jefra » April 18th, 2014, 3:10 pm

my favorite achievement is that I have every cat obtainable in the game! What can I say I like kitties!

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » April 18th, 2014, 8:40 pm

To date my greatest pet collecting achievement has been upgrading every single pet (except the ones that cant fight) to rare, as well as successfully farming up a crimson whelpling (took well over 5k kills to get the thing) before pandaria came out.

Lowbrowdeluxe
Pet Score:5394
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Lowbrowdeluxe » April 19th, 2014, 9:22 am

Heh, thanks to getting in queue at the same time as a guy who I'd beat silly repeatedly over the past week, I got my 250 wins achieve, 250 find battle wins achieve, and 5 battles with no deaths all at once when he forfeited 5 times in a row. Maybe not a great accomplishment, but I was amused.

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » April 20th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Yesterday I managed another couple of battle stones, and replaced a couple of grey/white pets with green. I'm stuck today on trying to get a rare infested bear cub. >.<

And I also got my hunter to 90 and my warrior to 86 with pet battle exp.

Hopefully by the end of the month I will have a lvl 25 team together to start hacking away at the 5K pvp achieve *cry*

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » April 21st, 2014, 3:14 pm

Ugh...Infested Bear Cubs are the bane of my existance right now! :( I cannot seem to get a rare spawn no matter what I do. I've spent the past two days trying to get one to spawn, including using the raid ID trick and killing everything else. I'm about to take a break after work tonight and go after some other greens that need replacing.

Hope everyone is finding lots of rares, getting lots of battle stones, and finding bargains on the AH!

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » April 22nd, 2014, 9:30 am

I guess my best accomplishment lately was finishing the C.T. for last week on the first run through. That shocked me!
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » April 22nd, 2014, 11:09 am

Kel wrote:I guess my best accomplishment lately was finishing the C.T. for last week on the first run through. That shocked me!
Good for you! :D I'm still trying to get enough variety of pets to 25 to be able to unlock LK, Cata, and Panda dailies and start in on the CT.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » April 22nd, 2014, 12:48 pm

My overall goal was met when I got every pet that I have blue and level 25! I still need that damned pvp direhorn though. Another great day I had was when I got 5 battlestones from the daily bag circuit. That day was amazing too!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Kel

Post by Kel » April 22nd, 2014, 2:37 pm

Dakaf wrote:. . .Another great day I had was when I got 5 battlestones from the daily bag circuit. That day was amazing too!
wow, is that what happened to my stones? I went 2 days without any. :(
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Kel

Post by Kel » April 23rd, 2014, 12:33 am

Ok, my new achievement was to get my Singing Cricket. 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13286
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » April 24th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Accomplishment was getting my Cata CE pet! My non accomplishment was getting no stones in 2 days on the pandaria circuit! I'm halfway to my dire horn! Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and win a few more.

Kiowa
Top Rater
Pet Score:5349
BattleTag®:Towgrunt#1690
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Kiowa » April 24th, 2014, 7:54 pm

getting my Spirit of Competition and the pet that is my icon. And people say gamers never read. :twisted:

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » April 27th, 2014, 3:10 am

I love my SoC dragon. So glad I slogged my priest through enough BGs to get that all those years ago. And BOOOOOOOOO! to Blizz for not doing anymore Competition pets for the Olympics since then! BAD BLIZZ! BAD!

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » April 27th, 2014, 7:13 am

Recent accomplishments I am proud of:

-Finally getting the Netherspace Abyssal I needed after the only time I have ever been able to solo the entirety of Karazhan (the chess game always gave me trouble but this time I nailed it on the first try).
-Getting my Lesser Voidcaller after weeks of multiple runs (per week, on different alts) in Tempest Keep just to kill the boss who drops it.
-Finally beating this week's Celestial Tournament after each attempt gave me a hard time on a different competitor. Took me five tries, but I finally did it!
-Breaking into the top ten on the list of collectors on Grizzly Hills. :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Kel

Post by Kel » April 27th, 2014, 11:47 am

AAAAAAA!!!!!!! 8-)

My new accomplishment I'm super proud of is FINDING AN UNBORN VAL'KYR!!!!!! Yes, I know, it's not that hard. But for me it was! I searched a ton and never could find one. Last night, I was bored so I figured I'd make the lap again. And there it was in the corner of Icecrown Citadel! Funny part was, I had started my lap in Icecrown, so that was only the 3rd spawn point I had checked on this attempt. I used teh advice I had gotten before of "forfeit and rejoin battle until the Valk doesn't have UA." Luckily, it was even a H/H breed, so I was actually happy with that. Rarity didn't matter 'cause I had been holding an undead stone for months waiting for "something special". You can bet it immediately went the rounds of Pandaria dailies to level it up too! So now I'm the proud owner of a rare, level 25 H/H Unborn Val'kyr! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington

Greenstar
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Mattob#1633
Realm:Deathwing-us

Re: Share your accomplishments!!!

Post by Greenstar » April 30th, 2014, 2:59 pm

I wish there was a real achievement for this: I dinged three pets to 25 in the same battle. :D

Kel

Re: Share your accomplishments!!!

Post by Kel » May 1st, 2014, 1:12 am

Greenstar wrote:I wish there was a real achievement for this: I dinged three pets to 25 in the same battle. :D
That's freakin' amazing! 8-)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington