Garrison Pet Daily Removed in 7.0 PTR/Beta

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Tiberria
Pet Score:4436
Realm:Turalyon-us
Garrison Pet Daily Removed in 7.0 PTR/Beta

Post by Tiberria » June 17th, 2016, 10:41 pm

The garrison pet daily that rewards the bag with 8-10 pet charms is currently outright removed from the game on both beta and the 7.0 PTR. I'm assuming that's part of their method of nerfing Pet Charm gains in WoD content, but having that removed will really reduce the ability to get pet charms during the pre-patch, especially if you have several level 3 Pet Menageries on different toons.

Also, presumably that means that the 7 pets that drop out of the pet daily bag will become completely unobtainable when 7.0 hits in 4-6 weeks?

The Kura/Erris garrison daily is still in.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Garrison Pet Daily Removed in 7.0 PTR/Beta

Post by Quintessence » June 18th, 2016, 2:20 am

Are you sure this isn't a bug?

They've mentioned that they will be reducing the number of Pet Charms rewarded by Draenor Pet Battle dailies, but have not mentioned that the Menagerie daily (and the pet drops) will be completely removed.

Update: This is likely a bug. Other players are able to pick up and complete the Menagerie daily on the Beta/PTR.

The bag drops ~5 Pet Charms instead of the current 8-10.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Seyrine

Post by Seyrine » June 19th, 2016, 12:36 pm

My testing on the ptr leads me to conclude that pet charm rewards are cut in half. Garrison daily gives 3-5 charms rather than 7-10 I get on live. Tamers reward 2 instead of 4. I only did 1 Tanaan jungle fight, but the difficulty I encountered made it not worth doing when it goes live. No gold reward or bandages and only 1 charm.

Tiberria
Pet Score:4436
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Tiberria » June 20th, 2016, 6:21 am

The garrison pet battle daily is completely removed from all of my Horde garrisons on the PTR/beta. However, I did try playing with a faction change on beta, and the daily is actually there in the Alliance garrison, so it seems to just be a Horde garrison bug right now.