Legion Pet Battles...

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu
Legion Pet Battles...

Post by FuxieDK » April 26th, 2016, 1:13 am

Have anyone manages to make Carry-Teams for the World Battles (or whatever they are called)?

Is Rematch even Legion compatible at this point?

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Legion Pet Battles...

Post by Chibimage » April 26th, 2016, 7:02 am

The World Battles are only popped for level 110s -- I'm not sure many people are maxxed out - I am sure some are, but I am not :D I've been crazy obsessed with Overwatch beta. Now that it's closed I'll slug along and level up to 110 and check it out. Legion isn't very fun so far, I'm sorry to say. But that is totally only my opinion and it matters not!

Unfortunately addons won't be available until the beta opens for Legion. If you use addons in the Alpha, you risk a ban.

Aranesh
Pet Score:7380
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Aranesh » April 27th, 2016, 12:53 am

Haven't hit level 110 myself either, and currently there is no option to copy your pets over to the alpha, so we're stuck with some basic stuff and what we capture in the Alpha ourselves. Will take some time to come up with good strategies, but it's only a matter of time ^^

As of Addons, they are usually deactivated in Alpha/Betas, but there are some testing periods where you can try around and use them. I think right now is such a time even, but I have not tried Rematch. Mostly these testing periods are for the addon developers so they can adjust their addons for the incoming changes.

And I can only second Chibimage, I too think Legion is a lot of fun so far already!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 27th, 2016, 1:14 am

I've only attempted a few of the battles with carry pets; haven't really focused on creating the ideal team for each since I don't have access to my full roster.

We probably won't need carry teams/strats for all 37 quests though. Some of the encounters are single legendary/epic pet fights, which means the experience earned is really too insignificant (like 600 exp) to bother.

I'm sure there will be lots of strats eventually, we just have to wait. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » April 27th, 2016, 2:32 am

On MMO-C, people say that addons were officially enabled in the last build..

Can't really see, why addons should be enabled and the people risk being banned for using them...
There are several addons on Curse that claims 100% Legion compability already..

Aranesh

Post by Aranesh » April 27th, 2016, 3:21 am

Using addons in alpha/beta is not bannable. If Blizzard doesn't want it, they just deactivate them. In general alphas are not policed much, or even at all. You'd have to do some really, really disruptive stuff to be banned from an alpha test, like in the magnitude of crashing the server on purpose or similar.

@Quintessence, you mentioned 37 quests - is there a list of those somewhere? I'd be curious to see that :-)

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » April 27th, 2016, 3:24 am

[url=http://legion.wowhead.com/quests/miscellaneous/battle-pets?filter=35;7;0]Probably something like that![/url] :)

[url=http://legion.wowhead.com/achievement=10876]There's even an achievement aswell.[/url]

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Aranesh

Post by Aranesh » April 28th, 2016, 9:10 am

Awesome, thank you very much :D