(EU) Willing to help a newbie??

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Lilyapril
Pet Score:10421
Realm:Doomhammer-eu
(EU) Willing to help a newbie??

Post by Lilyapril » March 9th, 2014, 6:07 pm

If you look at my collection there are still many pets that I am missing. I would like any or all of these pets however I don't have much gold or anything to trade at the moment because of clearing my collection out (and being new to the game)

I can and will grind for gold if that's what you require, all I'd ask is that you don't get rid of a pet if you promise it to me.I will get the gold eventually. I can make quite a few pets to trade (over time because of cooldowns) and I can go grinding in game for particular pets if that's what you want. Basically, I'd sell my soul for anything I don't have so any and all offers will be thought over. I can also trade Blizzstore pets and some TCG pets, I just need advance notice!

I will accept freebies if someone is kind enough to just give me a pet (cheeky lady lol). I swear everything is for my own collection so nothing will be sold on for profit. I'm kind of obsessed with pet battling so anything I don't have is brilliant! Battle stones are welcome too, some battle pets are just proving to be too elusive!

Some of the pets I need aren't ultra rare. Need Kovok, Droplet of Y'Shaarj, Filthling, but then we're onto Ethereal Soul-Trader and some CE pets. Absolutely ANYTHING would be a bonus right now :-)

I thank you all in anticipation. I have a low level Horde toon that has no gold so I can accept freebies on the Horde side but I spend most of my time on Alliance. My battletag is Lily#2454 add me if you have anything spectacular to offer :-)

Happy hunting and battling guys and gals :-)

Randomwelshbloke
MVP
Pet Score:5272
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Re: (EU) Willing to help a newbie??

Post by Randomwelshbloke » March 9th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Hey Lily i have quite a few spares you need and allways happy to help out a fellow collector and quite a lot of stones to which i dont need anymore

add me ingame sheepshagurr#2603 and I'll throw a few your way :)

Lilyapril
Pet Score:10421
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Re: (EU) Willing to help a newbie??

Post by Lilyapril » March 9th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Hahahahaha, laughing so hard at your name. Hope you'e still online :-)